Chapter 48

◎On the eve of the exposure◎

Gao Xue was in poor health, and childbirth is a very dangerous thing, so Mrs. Gao contacted the county hospital early. Called a car to take her to the county.

The borrowed ox cart walked very slowly, but fortunately the town is not far from the county, and it took more than half an hour to arrive.

As soon as she entered the hospital, the doctor looked at it and said that it was not time yet. Mrs. Gao breathed a sigh of relief, and after putting Gao Xue on the hospital bed, she borrowed the hospital's phone to tell Shen Weiwei.

She was afraid that she would not be able to take care of her alone, Shen Weiwei had also said before that she was free, so she was not polite.

"Sister-in-law, how is it, has Xiaoxue given birth?" Shen Weiwei asked out of breath.

Mrs. Gao didn't say very clearly on the phone, and she didn't know which ward Gao Xue was in. Fortunately, there were not many people coming to the hospital to give birth, and most of them were calling for midwives at home. Shen Weiwei ran to the hospital gate Just ask and you'll know.

"I just pushed in, thank you, Xiao Shen, I'll trouble you to make a trip." Mrs. Gao laughed.

"It's okay, I just rest today and I have time." Shen Wei waved his hand and smiled.

This weekend, I originally planned to go to the county with my family. After all, the bicycle that Cheng Yan has been preparing for so long is finally ready. Everyone wants to go and see it. But now that Gao Xue is about to have a baby, Shen Weiwei will definitely not go Now, Cheng Yan has nothing to worry about with her two children. She just sat outside the operating room and waited with Mrs. Gao.

Maybe it was because she had suffered enough during her pregnancy, but Gao Xue gave birth this time very smoothly, and she came out of the operating room in about three hours.

"How is it?" Mrs. Gao asked quickly.

"Mother and daughter are safe, the baby is a little light, only six catties, you should hold it carefully." The nurse handed the baby wrapped in swaddling clothes to Mrs. Gao, who looked at the baby in her arms with a smile in her eyes.

Shen Weiwei went to see Gao Xue's situation first, and saw that she had fallen asleep from exhaustion before going to see the child.

"You're so good." Shen Weiwei looked at the little guy who fell into a deep sleep after crying a few times, and lowered his voice a lot, for fear of waking her up.

"Yes, she is as obedient as Xiaoxue when she was a child, and you see her eyes are so long, she will definitely have big eyes in the future, and her body is still so red. I have heard people say that the redder the child is, the whiter he will be. She will definitely grow up in the future. It's very similar to Xiaoxue."

Mrs. Gao and Shen Weiwei have both given birth and had experience, and they took good care of the baby without the need for a nurse to teach them. Gao Xue was too tired and fell asleep all the time, Shen Weiwei didn't go back right away, but was busy with Mrs. Gao, after arranging everything properly, she talked with Gao Xue who woke up for a while, and then went back .

But Shen Weiwei didn't go home right away, but went to a nearby village.

The custom in my hometown is that there is no need to hold a banquet after giving birth, but you have to buy some eggs and make red eggs with red paper and distribute them to relatives and friends, so that everyone can enjoy the joy together.

Although the two of them are here now, and they will go back in a while, Mrs. Gao thought that Gao Xue had lived here for so long, and she didn't need a little money, so she simply asked Shen Weiwei to help her go to a nearby village. Just collect some eggs and send them to the family members who have a good relationship with Gao Xue. It doesn't need to be too many, just twenty eggs is enough.