Chapter 44

◎Meet◎

Shen Weiwei wanted to celebrate the two children's birthdays, of course Cheng Yan would not refuse, and he had promised before that he would take them to the movies.

He nodded: "Okay, then the day after tomorrow."

After saying something, Cheng Yan went to the house again.

Shen Weiwei didn't ask much, actually she also had something to do,

this time they went to the town, she was going to deposit the money on the way.

Before that, I had Cheng Yan's savings of more than 600 yuan, and after the Hu family sent over 500 yuan in compensation, it was almost 1200 yuan.

Although during this period of time she wanted to make good supplements for the two children, and tried her best to satisfy them with food and clothing, but after all, Cheng Yan's allowance was dozens of yuan more, and she also found a job, and the income of the two increased. Together, the expenses on the surface are completely sufficient, and a little bit can be saved every month, so the deposit is not only not less, but more.

This is only the family's money, Shen Weiwei's own money is not counted.

Except for the more than 100 yuan she got from selling wild ginseng in her hometown, the rest of the money in her hand is her income from selling canned food these days. By the way, there are also some herbal medicines.

Shen Weiwei did the math last night, and the sum totaled to two hundred and forty yuan.

More than 200 sounds like a lot, but it's actually not too much. For example, it is far from enough to achieve Shen Weiwei's goal of buying a house.

While thinking about earning more money, she thought about depositing the money in the bank first, so that it would be safe.

There isn't one here in the military region, but there is one in the town, and it just happened to be saved this time.

Shen Weiwei made up her mind and planned to go to the mountain. It has been raining from time to time in the past two days, to see if there are mushrooms and fungus that can be found, otherwise it will be more difficult to find after a while.

She was going up the mountain with a basket on her shoulders. It was not very early now, so she didn't plan to go for a long time. When she passed by Du Xiaojuan's house, Du Xiaojuan suddenly stopped her: "Sister-in-law, are you planning to go to the mountain? I want to go too. I'm really bored at home."

Shen Wei smiled and said, "You'd better wait until the weather is better before going, the road is too slippery, I'm afraid it's not safe."

Although Du Xiaojuan has escaped from the dangerous period of the previous three months, But this is her first child after all, so be careful.

"Where is your mother-in-law, are you at home alone?"

Du Xiaojuan nodded: "No, you may not believe it, sister-in-law. My mother-in-law is so busy these days that she doesn't touch the ground."

Shen Weiwei said that after suspecting that Cai Jie and Duan Yanxiang were having an affair, besides taking care of family affairs, she would run out whenever she had free time, saying that she must have evidence of collusion between the two.

In fact, both Du Xiaojuan and Li Changwei don't really believe in Mrs. Zhu's judgment, but the more they say that, the more frustrated Mrs. Zhu becomes, and she is bound to become the person who can best grasp gossip in the entire family area. How to question my ability.

And she is not busy, she has already thought about it, Li Changwei is too busy in the military area, and Du Xiaojuan is still childish, she is really worried about letting these two take care of their children, and she has to bring them to two or three I can only go back to my hometown when I am old.