Chapter 56

◎Haunted by ghosts◎

"That's not true, working in the cafeteria is good." She told the truth, although Meng Zhiping has a weird look and the principal has many things, but in general, these people are of no use to her She doesn't pay attention to the influence, and she only takes half a day's class, and she can often supervise whether the two children are taking classes seriously, so it's not bad.

"But I think that when the time comes, I can transfer my hukou here, and the salary will be higher. If you have any changes in the army in the future, you can sell your job and earn some money. It's so cost-effective."

Shen Weiwei plans to pass the college entrance examination by herself. I sold my job. Although the environment was more relaxed at that time, the job was still very popular. It was not a problem to sell a formal job in the county for a few hundred yuan.

But if you continue to work in the cafeteria, you will not have this treatment, and you can only resign directly.

But I can't tell Cheng Yan about the college entrance examination, I can only pick up what I can say.

"What do you think?"

Cheng Yan nodded: "Okay, let's try it. You don't have to worry about the Chief Secretary, he won't have any opinions."

To put it bluntly, jobs in the military region are very, very popular Some of the military wives are out of work. If Shen Weiwei quits, she will be able to find a second person immediately without any delay.

And it's a great thing to be able to work in the county seat, and the chief secretary will not stop him if he knows about it.

"Okay." Although she knew that Cheng Yan would not object to her decision, Shen Weiwei was very happy when she saw that the man supported her so much and agreed without even thinking about it.

She looked at Cheng Yan's profile, thought for a while, and suddenly leaned forward and kissed him.

Cheng Yan was about to turn off the light when he felt a soft touch on his cheek. He was slightly taken aback, and a smile burst out of his eyes.

Just as she turned her head and was about to say something, Shen Weiwei went under the quilt, closed her eyes tightly and said, "I'm going to sleep, turn off the light and go to sleep."

Cheng Yan couldn't help chuckling twice: "Daughter-in-law, I'm still waiting for you. " You didn't say anything."

Shen Weiwei snorted, thinking that you don't need to say anything, I can tell what you want at a glance.

She buried her face in the quilt, pretending not to understand: "I'm too tired today, I'm going to sleep, so don't say anything." "Okay, I won't say anything." Cheng Yan actually didn't plan to do anything , the exam will be in a few days, and he knew that Shen Weiwei was tired, so he didn't intend to make trouble with her.

He turned off the light, reached out to pick up Shen Weiwei who was still blushing, did nothing, but hugged her lightly, and whispered: "Go to sleep."

Shen Weiwei likes to cover her head when she sleeps, every time he When I saw her, I would help her lift the quilt a little, and this time was no exception.

Cheng Yan likes to hug herself when she sleeps, Shen Weiwei has discovered it a long time ago, at first she thought she would not be able to fall asleep, but after so long, she got used to it.

Especially in this kind of cold weather, it was very comfortable to be hugged warmly by someone, and she fell asleep after a while.

On the second day, she went to work as usual, and continued to practice after returning in the afternoon.