Chapter 59

◎Make money◎

Du Xiaojuan's lowered voice was full of joy: "Sister-in-law, put it away, my brother said, all the cans I took this time are sold out!"

This is still outside, although there are no people around, but I am afraid Partition walls have ears, Shen Weiwei didn't ask anything, just put the money in his pocket, took Du Xiaojuan back to the yard, then restrained his surprise and asked: "All sold out?"

No wonder Du Xiaojuan stuffed so much money here, if this It is not sold out, and it is impossible to share so much income.

But even with all the money in hand, Shen Weiwei was still a little shocked. After all, there are so many things, two or three times more than what she sold in a long-distance trip in the past. She originally thought that it would be a good thing to sell more than half of them. Yes, I didn't expect it to be sold out, which was much better than she expected.

"That's not it!" Du Xiaojuan actually couldn't believe it. As soon as she came home today, her brother pulled her aside, not only gave her the money, but also told her the good news.

"My brother said that it's not just because of good luck that we can sell all the things this time. He said that he feels that the black market in the southern province is not so strictly controlled, whether it's buying or selling things. There are quite a few people here, and the business is easy to do, but it's a pity that he won't go there for a short time, otherwise we can make a fortune." As soon as these words came out, Shen Weiwei reacted.

That's right, it's already been seven or six years now. Although the reform and opening up will not be implemented until two years later, as time goes by, the control becomes less strict. I guess it's not only the south, but also the black market on their side. Things are definitely a lot easier.

In this way, there is no need to go to the southern province specifically, they can also make money here.

"It's okay, we can't make so much every time, and it's enough to sell it here." Shen smiled slightly.

Du Xiaojuan thought for a while and said, "Yes, anyway, we can sell every time, as long as we can make money. By the way, sister-in-law, my brother said that he is leaving the day after tomorrow, let's hurry up, I Thinking of sending it to him tomorrow afternoon, is that okay?"

Brother Du planned to run the car again a year ago, and it just happened to be sold out this time, Shen Weiwei and Du Xiaojuan can also rest together during the Chinese New Year, and continue after returning to work at the beginning of the new year do business.

Shen Weiwei nodded: "No problem, I'll make it tonight and give it to you before noon tomorrow." "Sure, then I'll help you."

Shen Weiwei wanted to say no, after all, she was pregnant and had a big belly. It's better to go back and have a good rest. But Du Xiaojuan refused, she hadn't reached the expected date of delivery yet, and she hadn't reached the time when she was inconvenient, and she was bored staying at home, so why not stay here to help Shen Weiwei a little, chat and goof around.

"Okay, I don't need you for anything else, just watch the fire and add firewood to it." Shen Weiwei smiled helplessly.

Du Xiaojuan nodded again and again: "Okay, don't worry, sister-in-law, I'm good at lighting the fire now."

Shen Weiwei brought her a cup of hot water and told her to sit first and change clothes by herself.

After returning to the room, she began to count the pile of money stuffed by Du Xiaojuan. After counting it again, she found out that the sum of various denominations, large and small, was nearly 30 yuan.