Chapter 50

◎Sudden accident◎

The news that Cai Jie and Duan Yanxiang were going to get married caused a stir when it reached Shen Weiwei, let alone when they were first discovered.

But this matter is really not that simple, because Shen Weiwei just walked out the door and heard Du Xiaojuan lower her voice: "Sister-in-law, there is one more thing you don't know." "What?" "Sister-in-law Gao wants to talk to Fang Dajun is married."

"Oh...ah? What did you say? Gao Xue, you mean Gao Xue? And Fang Dajun, the Fang Dajun I know?" Shen Weiwei felt that she was hallucinating.

How could Gao Xue be with Fang Dajun?

The two clearly couldn't fight each other, they were just acquaintances before, and even Cai Jie had a dispute with Fang Dajun.

Also, didn't Gao Xue leave the county seat already, or she sent her to the car and watched the car leave!

She felt that Du Xiaojuan was either making a mistake or just joking, but Du Xiaojuan nodded firmly: "It's true, they are going to get married, and they will have a banquet soon!" Du Xiaojuan was equally unbelievable, which made her feel even

more What is it that I can't figure out - this matter was still reported by Cai Jie.

Speaking of this matter in detail, we have to talk about the time when Gao Xue and Cai Jie have not yet divorced.

Cai Jie loves to drink, and Hutou's father, Wang Dahu, also likes to drink. The two seem to have a common interest.

Gao Xue's cooking skills are not good, and she became pregnant not long after marriage, and she suffered from severe morning sickness, so she stopped cooking and ate directly from the cafeteria.

Although she doesn't cook, but because of the good conditions of her natal family, she brought a lot of dowry when she married, and there is no burden for the family without children. Cai Jie's allowance is basically used for herself, so she has a lot of money and can often buy some good food. Yes, go and drink with Wang Dahu.

Because Hutou Niang's cooking tastes good, Cai Jie brought the ingredients over, and she could just make them into appetizers, and even take advantage of them and order them secretly.

The two of them are very familiar with each other.

When meeting Cai Jie for the first time before, Shen Weiwei had a feeling that a man like him who looks gentle and speaks humorously can easily attract the favor of lesbians.

The fact is also like this, as Cai Jie often went to Wang Dahu's house to drink, Duan Yanxiang gradually became interested in him.

How can a man like Cai Jie not be able to see it, but not only does he not take the initiative to keep a distance, but he is also extremely considerate to Duan Yanxiang, and often takes the initiative to care for her.

Even if Duan Yanxiang is scheming, she is just a girl, and she will soon fall in love with her. Cai Jie. Seeing her looking at him with eyes full of admiration, Cai Jie felt extremely proud. At this moment, he completely forgot how much he "loved" his daughter-in-law at home.

However, even if Duan Yanxiang fell in love with Cai Jie, she still held back in her heart.

One is because Cai Jie's position is too low, just a battalion commander, which does not meet her requirements at all.

Secondly, because Cai Jie is already married, she can't destroy the military marriage no matter what, so she can only suppress that beating heart.

But Duan Yanxiang never expected that Cai Jie and Gao Xue would divorce soon. Not only that, but her own reputation has deteriorated a lot because of fish farming.