Chapter 60

◎Borrowing money◎

"Mother? Mother? What are you looking at? You pinched me so much." Fu Yuanzhi frowned and pulled his arm away from Li Moli's hand.

Today's exam, Li Moli specially took time to see him off, and she didn't leave when she got to the teaching building, she dragged him and told him a lot of things to pay attention to in the exam, and she said it well, but suddenly Shen Weiwei came over with her child, Li Moli immediately said He stopped talking, and looked at them vaguely with his eyes.

She didn't speak, Fu Yuanzhi was a little nervous, because Li Moli had already said that he was not allowed to associate with Xiao An, but Fu Yuanzhi liked Xiao An, and would secretly play with him every day, he was afraid that his mother would find out about it, and his heart ached. He was pounding, and his mouth was tightly pursed.

But Li Moli was actually looking at Shen Weiwei and Dafu, listening to what they had to say, and when she heard what Shen Weiwei said about normal performance, she immediately sneered, took Fu Yuanzhi's arm and said, "Yuanzhi, listen to your mother, this You must take the test well next time, you know? You must take back the first place! You must surpass the Ming Dynasty!"

She lowered her voice, her face was full of seriousness and seriousness.

Fu Yuanzhi glanced at her blankly, opened his mouth to say something, but finally swallowed the words, he didn't answer Li Moli's words, but said "I'll go in first" and then ran into the room out of the classroom.

After he left, Li Moli hurried back home.

Fu Yuanzhi's father, Fu Zhong, happened to be at home today. Seeing her hurrying, he asked in confusion, "Aren't you going to work today?"

There were so many people scrambling for what they wanted, but Li Moli didn't seem to care at all, she waved her hand and said, "No, I'm on leave, I just sent Yuan Zhi to school, and I'll go to the farm later."

Fu Zhong just wanted to ask why you asked for leave again, when she heard her saying that she was going to the farm, she frowned and said, "What are you going to the farm for, to buy milk?

" Pay some money."

Now the milk on the farm is not easy to buy, but Li Moli tried to find a way to find a relationship, and asked someone to help buy milk from the farm, and paid the deposit in advance, and delivered it with the supply truck every day That's fine.

But the deposit was almost used up, and she just took advantage of her free time today to make up for it.

But Fu Zhong said: "Forget it, Yuanzhi doesn't like to drink that milk at all. With this money, it's better to buy some meat and eggs and eat it."

The current milk has not been specially processed, and it is very fishy in the first place. Li Moli's cooking skills are just like that, and she couldn't think of any way, so she directly forced Fu Yuanzhi to drink it twice a day. Speak your mind.

Unexpectedly, Li Moli became anxious when she heard this: "You know what, milk is nutritious and academic performance is good. Polygala is already so old, he is not a child anymore, the most important thing now is his study, as long as For good grades, it is not difficult to overcome it."

Even though Fu Zhong knew that Li Moli attached great importance to her child's academic performance, he couldn't help being a little angry when he heard this kind of words: "What do you mean, as long as you have good grades? I know you didn't go to school before. I have always had a grudge in my heart, but I can't force my son because of this, right?"

Why Li Moli was so extreme in learning from Fu Yuanzhi, in the final analysis, it was because of herself.

When she was young, she didn't like going to school, and her family's conditions were not very good, so her family let her go without forcing her. However, Li Moli's elder sister liked reading very much. Later, she was admitted to high school with her own ability, and then went to junior college. She stayed in the city as a worker after graduating from junior college.