Chapter 46

◎Loophole◎

"Mother, did someone run over just now?" Xiao An asked, rubbing her eyes.

Shen Weiwei took a look and felt that the figure from the back was a little familiar, but she couldn't remember who it was, she shook her head: "It should be, mother doesn't know, let's go back soon."

It's about to rain, and the weather is very humid and hot , not only Shen Weiwei and the others were in a hurry, but even the figure that had just passed by was walking quickly towards the family courtyard.

"Bang!"

Hutou Niang was folding clothes, she was startled when she heard the sound, and when she looked up, she found Duan Yanxiang. She seemed in a hurry, her expression was a little flustered, and her forehead was covered with cold sweat.

"Yanxiang, what are you doing here?" Hutou Niang asked with narrowed eyes.

Duan Yanxiang poured a mouthful of cold water for herself, and felt her beating heart slowly calm down, then she smiled and said: "No, I just went to the river to have a look, isn't it raining soon? I'll go and see how the situation is."

"You still blame Shangxin?" Hutou Niang didn't believe it, she always felt that her girl was a little weird recently.

It's not that she's just thinking about it, she has a basis.

Duan Yanxiang is in charge of the fish in the river now, but she doesn't want to do this kind of rough work, so she specially pays those children to help her pull grass and feed the fish, so that she can rest at home comfortably without worrying about getting sunburned.

But recently, she has been running outside for an hour or two, and she has a strange expression. She often laughs out loud when she is alone, and the tiger-headed lady asks her what's wrong, but she doesn't say anything, and asks her Where did she go, she said she went to the river.

How can it be? How could she go to the river at noon when she was so afraid of getting tanned? That's not how she lied!

Hutou Niang felt that she had something to hide from herself, but she didn't say it, and she couldn't force her to say it like beating Hutou, so she could only leave the question at home first, then turned around and talked about another thing: Have you received the money from here?"

Duan Yanxiang has no job, and she has no money. She came to the military area to find a good husband's family. Hutou Niang thought that with her qualifications, she would be able to find her soon after she came to the family area.

In-law's family, in order to let her owe her favors, and if she had anything to ask her for help in the past, the tiger-headed lady specifically said that she didn't need to bring anything, and her sister took care of all the food and clothing.

But she never expected that because of the high demands, she has been here for so long, not only did she not find a partner, Duan Yanxiang also offended many people because of fish farming. After this incident, her reputation in the family area plummeted, and even more It's hard to find someone.

Not only that, Duan Yanxiang is lazy, she doesn't even want to do grass to feed fish, and she has to spend money to hire children to help her, where did the money come from? It was all given by the tiger-headed lady! Although several children add up to four or five cents a day, it is still money, and after a long time, this is not a small expense.

Before, Hutou Niang thought that Duan Yanxiang would marry a good family and was willing to give her money, but now Hutou Niang is not willing. Although Duan Yanxiang is her own sister, Hutou Niang is only willing to help her for profit.