Chapter 51

◎Marriage... ◎

Fang Dajun intends to go back to solve this matter right away, but Shen Weiwei stops him: "Will the Public Security Bureau do anything else?" Fang Dajun didn't know why

she asked this, so he thought about it Said: "There is nothing to do, just return the things that were stolen by the robbers."

Before the property registration at the Public Security Bureau, the things that were stolen by the passengers on the bus have not been returned. Including Gao Xue and their luggage.

Shen Weiwei nodded: "Then is it convenient for you to go and say hello to them, then let Comrade Public Security send them directly to the family area." When

she said this, Fang Dajun immediately understood her intentions.

Fang Dajun and Gao Xue got married because of an accident. There is nothing shameful about it. After all, Fang Dajun did a good deed to save people, and Gao Xue was trapped on the mountain by gangsters.

So as long as this matter is told, everyone will take it for granted that the two got married, and Cai Jie's rumors will not be a threat at all.

Then how can we convince everyone that it was really an accident? Of course, the people from the Public Security Bureau are the most effective.

Generally speaking, the police will not come to the door in person for this kind of property that has been robbed, but will only make a phone call and ask you to go there to collect it yourself. But Fang Dajun is different. He has helped a lot this time, and he doesn't want any reward. If he asks the police to send it over for him, they probably won't refuse.

Gao Xue doesn't live in the family area now, but it doesn't matter, it's the same to send it directly to Shen Weiwei's home. After all, only when the police really come, can those people stop their mouths.

Fang Dajun thought about it, and thought it was good: "Okay, then I will go to the Public Security Bureau now."

Fang Dajun did things very neatly. After sending Shen Weiwei to the guest house, he quickly walked to the Public Security Bureau.

Shen Weiwei is not very familiar with Fang Dajun, and the two of them have nothing to do with each other, but she has heard from Cheng Yan that Fang Dajun is very reliable in his work, and Cheng Yan has absolutely no problem with seeing people. Shen Weiwei believes in him, so she is not worried that he can If he couldn't handle this matter well, he went directly to Gao Xue.

"How are you doing? Are you feeling better?"

"Sister-in-law? You came so fast?" Gao Xue got up and wanted to fetch water, but Shen Weiwei held her back, "You should rest well, I see that your expression is not so good Okay."

"I'm fine, it's been so many days, I've recovered from it a long time ago." Gao Xue smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry, sister-in-law, I haven't been able to tell you so many things happened. "

What's wrong with that, the Public Security Bureau needs to investigate the case, we must cooperate, right? As long as you are free, where is An An?" Shen Weiwei found out that she was alone. "An'an is fine. She had a fever in the rain before and stayed in the hospital for two days. Now she is cured and her appetite has returned. Just after drinking milk, my sister-in-law hugged her and went down for a walk. She was bored after staying here. "

Now Gao Xue has returned to the guest house, still in the same room as before, but most of the luggage has not been taken out, after all, he will be leaving soon. Shen Weiwei looked at her side face, thought for a while and said, "Have you really thought about marrying Da Jun? If you don't want to, in fact, what those people said..."