Chapter 29

◎Successive injuries◎

Xiao An's health is fine, Shen Weiwei went back to school first.

Fortunately, I plan to eat leek boxes at noon today. Although Aunt Zhuang is not as skilled as Shen Weiwei, she can also make this. When Shen Weiwei returned, the noodles had already been reconciled. .

This is similar to the method she used to make at home. The only difference is that after the chief secretary heard that they were making leek boxes, he specially brought a small packet of shrimp skins, which can enhance the freshness.

"Do we still sell shrimp skins here?"

Mrs. Zhuang nodded: "Yes! It's in the town, and there are all kinds of dried shrimp skins and kelp, but it depends on your luck. If you go there late, they will all be sold out."

Military Region This place is deep inland and far away from the sea, and this is the only seafood that can be touched. Although people nowadays don't have any "balanced nutrition", they still like to eat some fresh food.

Shen nodded slightly, thinking that the next time Cheng Yan went to the recycling station in the town, he would see if he could buy some back.

Today's exam, the end of get out of class should be earlier, before it's time to eat, Dafu came over.

In fact, when Xiaoan was sent to the hospital by the teacher today, he was a little worried, and he was always thinking about his situation during the exam, now he ran over immediately after class, looking at Shen Weiwei eagerly.

"What's wrong?" Shen Weiwei deliberately pretended not to know.

Dafu pursed his lips and wanted to ask directly, but he didn't want to look like he cared about Xiaoan, so he thought about it and said, "Mother, today's exam is easy." "Mother believes in you, you must do well!" In this regard, Shen Weiwei was never worried.

Dafu didn't show off at all. He nodded calmly. To him, he just told the truth. There is nothing to be proud of doing such a simple topic. His focus is on this sentence: "Maybe Cheng Mingxi can do it." Quite a lot."

Shen Weiwei still pretended not to hear anything: "Really? Then I'll ask him another day."

Seeing that his mother hadn't understood what he meant, Dafu was a little anxious: "Then, when will he come back?" ?"

While talking, he looked around and showed that he didn't care at all, just asking casually in a bored manner.

Shen Weiwei looked at the duplicity of Dafu and couldn't help laughing, and didn't deliberately tease him: "I should be able to come back tomorrow, I asked the doctor, there is no problem, just eat lightly." Dafu was relieved after hearing this. He took a breath and nodded his head: "Mother, I'll go back first."

Before it was time to eat, he had a math test in the afternoon, and he wanted to read books again.

"Okay. After dinner, I will leave first, and I will go to the hospital to deliver dinner to Xiaoan in the evening. Do you go back directly, or go to the hospital and wait for me?" Dafu thought for a while: "I will go to the hospital and wait for my mother. "

By the way, laugh at that glutton!

"Okay, pay attention to safety when the time comes, and go slowly."

Shen Weiwei went back to work after giving her instructions, and left after finishing all the work in the canteen at one o'clock in the afternoon.

She first went to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy some refined rice. There were only coarse grain noodles and white noodles at home. Xiaoan had a bad stomach, so she could only cook some rice porridge for the past two days.