Chapter 69

◎Implication◎

How could he be unhappy?

Originally, he tried every means to push Shen Weiwei out of the position of the chef, but now it was all right, Shen Weiwei left without his effort.

In addition, he had been working hard to please the principal before, and now that Shen Weiwei resigned, the principal directly made him the head chef, and hired two other people to help. In this way, Meng Zhiping not only became the head chef from a temporary worker, The entire cafeteria is now in his hands.

Meng Zhiping was so proud that he went to the restaurant to buy a box of braised pork that day, took a bottle of wine with him, and went to Meng Jianguo's house to show off.

Meng Zhiping was overjoyed, but Liao Yanshu who was on the side almost died of anger.

Because she can't go out these days, and she doesn't have any good friends in the military area, so she doesn't know anything about the outside world. It's because school started today. After going to school, I heard about the change of the canteen cook. .

At first she thought that Shen Weiwei had made some mistake and was fired, and she was overjoyed, but the next second she heard someone say that she had gone to a restaurant and she resigned voluntarily.

"Restaurant? State-run restaurant? Comrade Shen is so capable?"

"No, the newly opened state-run restaurant in our county is still the head chef!"

Liao Yanshu stood outside the crowd and heard this sentence, the smile on her face suddenly He froze, and when he returned to the office, the more he thought about it, the more angry he was, and he threw all the books in his hand out.

Why!

It is because of Shen Weiwei that she became what she is now. Even after so long, she dare not go to crowded places. Every day when she thinks about those gold bars, she suffers from angina. She is so miserable. How can Shen Weiwei go? Hotel work? !

Liao Yanshu was already very angry, but now that she saw Meng Zhiping, the anger in her heart became even more intense.

It was as if everyone was lucky and she was the only one who was unlucky!

How can this be?

Obviously she is the heroine's own mother, a proper winner in life, it is impossible for these things to happen to her.

Thinking of this, Liao Yanshu suddenly noticed something was wrong.

Regarding Meng Xiaoman's good luck, although she couldn't explain it clearly, she always knew in her heart that this good luck was a bit evil.

Ever since Meng Xiaoman was sensible, anyone who offended her or made her unhappy would basically be unlucky. But Shen Weiwei and her two sons ruined such a big thing this time, but there is no sign of bad luck?

This is not normal!

For a moment, Liao Yanshu couldn't care less about getting angry, and hurried to the house to look for Meng Xiaoman.

"Xiaoman, have you been to the mountains recently?" She asked impatiently.

Meng Xiaoman shook her head: "No, mother, didn't you tell me not to go out?" "

Then mother will take you up the mountain tomorrow." Seeing the resistance in Meng Xiaoman's eyes, Liao Yanshu quickly added: "Let's not go outside, Just take a stroll on the mountain behind here."

She wanted to see if Meng Xiaoman's good luck was still there.

"Okay." Meng Xiaoman nodded obediently.