Chapter 66

◎Get it back◎

It gets dark early in winter, and when Dafu woke up and opened his eyes, he found that everything around him was dark. He froze for a few seconds before realizing that he was at Shuanzi's house.

"Cheng Mingxi, wake up quickly."

Xiao An hadn't slept enough, her eyes were closed when she was woken up: "What's the matter? What time is it? Has mother come back?"

"Get dressed quickly." Da Fu Going out, he was about to ask Grandma Shuanzi what time it was, when he heard a noise coming from not far away, he hurried out, went to the yard and saw a large crowd gathered at the foot of the mountain, flashlight The lights look bright and shiny.

"Let's go and have a look?" Xiao An couldn't hold back immediately, he wanted to see if the bad guy had been caught.

"Don't go, just wait here, we'll be here soon after we're all down the mountain." "

Then wait, but what about our gold bars?" Shuan Zi beat him up and asked, he felt that the gold bars were hot Like a sweet potato, I am afraid of getting into trouble if I keep it, and I am afraid that someone will steal it, so I just want to give it away quickly.

Dafu: "Let's talk when they come." Shuanzi's house doesn't have a flashlight, so it's not safe to go there in such a dark day, so we can only wait.

Not long after, the crowd at the foot of the mountain came over. A large group of people included not only villagers, but also soldiers in uniform. Dafu's eyes were anxious, and he soon saw that he was tied up with a rope, his clothes were covered with blood, and he was unconscious. of a middle-aged man.

It seems that this is Brother Liu.

Dafu breathed a sigh of relief, but luckily the man was caught.

But the breath was not over yet, and when he turned his head again, Dafu was dumbfounded: "Fu...Fu Yuanzhi?"

What's going on?

Why is Fu Yuanzhi here?

Not only Dafu, but also Xiaoan, the two children looked as if they were frozen, with extremely surprised expressions.

Brother Liu was robbed and injured, bleeding a lot, and had to be sent to the hospital immediately, so there was no further delay here. Li Changwei greeted the captain and was about to leave first, when he suddenly heard Dafu say: "I, We found gold!"

"Gold?" Shen Weiwei walked over.

"Yes, a box of gold, the three of us found it together, and Shuan Zi has already hidden it. It should be the money taken from the casino." Dafu said calmly.

Little did they know that the adults on the side were almost scared to death, good guy, these kids actually found gold? When did you find it? Why didn't these people hear the wind at all?

"I've already hidden it! I'll take you to get it!" Shuanzi said impatiently.

Li Changwei nodded, and said to a soldier behind him, "Follow and get it."

Shuanzi was a little scared, and looked at Dafu for help, and Dafu said, "Then I will go with you."

Xiaoan has been staring at Fu Yuanzhi, but Fu Yuanzhi I don't know if I fell asleep or passed out, but there was no response, and it didn't look like I would wake up right away.

Forget it, let him go together, after all, they found the gold together, and if anything happens, he can also bear it together.

The three children went together, Li Changwei and the others left first with others, Shen Weiwei stayed where they were and waited for the two children to come back.