Chapter 26

◎Bicycle◎

When the vigorous fish farming movement started in the square, Shen Weiwei had already returned home. She first put the money she earned from selling snakes today into the box, closed the lid and shook it, listening to the sound inside, There was a happy smile on his face.

It feels great that the small treasury grows stronger and stronger!

The pheasants caught today were dead, so they were all cleaned up, and one was eaten while it was fresh, and the rest was rubbed with salt and left to dry under the porch.

Dafu looked up, a little worried, and frowned tightly: "Mother, will there be a mouse stealing it?"

Shen Weiwei hasn't seen a mouse yet, but this possibility can't be ruled out, "Then the Dafu gang Mother watched, hang it inside the house when no one is around."

"Okay!" Dafu immediately brought a small bench, and while feeding the chickens and rabbits, he looked up to check the pheasants, his little head was busy turning around.

I'm going to catch eels tonight, it's a lot of physical work, and it's going to be late at night, so eat well.

Shen Weiwei chopped up a whole chicken, the pheasant is not small, it weighs almost three catties, but in their family except her, Cheng Yan, father and son all have big appetites, and they are not afraid of being unable to finish it.

The chicken is cut into large pieces to make ground pot chicken, and a circle of corn tortillas is pasted around the iron pan. When the continuous smell of meat comes out of the pan, the tortillas are also fried.

"Come on, just in time for dinner." Shen Weiwei greeted Cheng Yan who just came back from outside.

Cheng Yan washed it up and walked into the kitchen. As soon as he saw the pheasant in the pot, he understood: "You went to the mountain to hunt this today?"

Shen slightly nodded: "How is it, is it amazing?"

Cheng Yan knows that she knows how to hunt. When she bought the traps last time, Cheng Yan was behind to help them. Hearing this, she smiled and said, "It's great, but you still have to be careful. There are wild boars in the mountains, so don't go too far." "Don't worry, I know it well."

Cheng Yan knew that Shen Weiwei was cautious, that is, a routine exhortation, but he thought in his heart that if he was free, he would go to the mountains with his wife.

With him to follow, I can walk more inside, and then I can get more food to eat and give my daughter-in-law a boost. She is still too thin now.

But although I don't have time to go to the mountains right now, I have time to go to the town.

Cheng Yan asked Shen Weiwei if he would go.

"What are you going to town for?"

Cheng Yan asked, "Don't you want a bicycle?"

Last time Shen Weiwei borrowed Gao Xue's bicycle and thought it was very convenient, so she just mentioned it. Got it down.

"Do you want to buy it?" Shen Weiwei was taken aback, bicycles are not cheap, and a lot of tickets saved by Cheng Yan were used to exchange foreign exchange certificates last time, and there are no tickets at home.

"Don't buy it." Cheng Yan shook his head, "It's a holiday this afternoon, let's go to the recycle bin to have a look."

Shen Weiwei's eyes lit up, and he realized that Cheng Yan could make a bicycle himself!

In the past, Xiao Juhua was not good to Cheng Yan. He was half a child and was often hungry. The old man who was the gatekeeper of the school saw that he was clever and would send him some food from time to time.