Chapter 27

◎Mission◎

"That's Cheng Yan? Good guy, Shen Weiwei wanted to give something to Shao Qinghui, and asked her man to deliver it. Is this deliberately pretending to have a clear conscience?" Teacher Jiao was lying on the window in the opposite room Take a peek and see everything clearly just now.

Of course, because Cheng Yan was too tall, she didn't see that Cheng Yan took the money, thinking it was sent here on purpose.

Liao Yanshu on the side shook her head, "I don't know, but even if Shen Weiwei and Shao Qinghui are fine, this kind of bribery of the teacher is not acceptable."

Liao Yanshu doesn't live here, she came here today because Teacher Jiao called her.

Liao Yanshu is the official teacher, but Jiao teacher is not, she is temporary.

The current official jobs are full of carrots and pits, and the same is true for military elementary schools. Last month, a regular teacher retired, and the position was vacated. Let these temporary teachers compete with each other, and whoever has the best ability will take the job.

At first, Teacher Jiao thought that this position definitely belonged to her, but unexpectedly, Cheng Yaojin came out halfway, and Teacher Shao came.

Mr. Shao graduated from a prestigious school and is capable. He has only been in class for a short time, and many students like him. If she doesn't take some action, it will definitely be Mr. Shao who will become a regular by then.

The more Teacher Jiao thought about it, the angrier she became. She originally called Liao Yanshu over to discuss countermeasures today, but unexpectedly, she happened to see the scene where Cheng Yan came over to give gifts.

When she heard what Liao Yanshu said, her eyes lit up: "You mean, I can report Shao Qinghui in the name of taking bribes privately?"

She said why Shao Qinghui took such good care of Cheng Mingxi, that unlucky child. It's good!

Liao Yanshu shook her head: "Just a few books can't explain anything, but Cheng Yan is the head of the regiment. If you can get in touch with him, maybe you can do something about it?"

Although the school is responsible for the teacher's affairs, the school is ultimately In the military area, who is in charge? When Liao Yanshu said this, Teacher Jiao came to his senses.

"You're right! I'm going to find him right away!"

The door slammed shut, and Teacher Jiao disappeared in front of her. Liao Yanshu stopped smiling, twitched the corner of her mouth mockingly, and scolded an idiot.

--

"Chief Cheng! Captain Cheng!"

Cheng Yan heard someone calling him, turned around, and saw Mr. Jiao who was out of breath.

"You are?"

"My name is Jiao Caihong, and I'm Cheng Mingxi's teacher!"

Cheng Yan nodded: "Hello, teacher, what can you do?"

"I want to talk to you about Cheng Mingxi's recent situation at school," Seeing that there was no one on the road, Jiao Caihong boldly said: "Mr. Cheng, you don't know that Cheng Mingxi's performance in school is particularly bad..." Jiao Caihong had a strategy. She felt that if she wanted Cheng Yan to help You have to show your own worth.

How?

For example, first scold Xiao An in front of Cheng Yan, saying how bad he is, and then tell him how strong she is, as long as she thinks, she can definitely teach Xiao An well.