Chapter 63

◎The truth came out◎

"Yes." Cheng Yan was also a little irritable when he thought of this incident, his brows were tightly frowned.

After Shen Weiwei told him about the casino yesterday, Cheng Yan didn't delay at all, and immediately went to find Brigadier Zhang.

After hearing this, Brigadier Zhang was furious. He didn't want it at all, and he couldn't tolerate such a thing at all. He immediately asked Cheng Yan to take someone to Mrs. Zhuang's house.

Unexpectedly, Shen Weiwei really guessed it. Mrs. Zhuang did participate in gambling, and because she lost a lot of money recently, not only did she lose all the money she had saved over the years, she even lost the salary she just got. , but even that is not enough.

Aunt Zhuang was terrified all day long, she was afraid that someone from the casino would find her, and she was timid, so when Cheng Yan and the others came to find her, she didn't say anything harsh, and just asking a question frightened Aunt Zhuang The old leg was trembling, and he fell to the ground with his ass, and explained all those things.

Mrs. Zhuang concealed the gambling very well. Not to mention outsiders, even her family didn't find out. When she told all these things in detail, her son, Battalion Commander Zhuang, was already livid with anger. , and her battalion commander Zhuang and his daughter-in-law jumped out of the room directly, and said in disbelief: "What? You said you lost more than two hundred yuan? You lost all of the two hundred yuan?!"

Zhuang Ying His daughter-in-law felt dark in front of her eyes, and almost lost her breath in anger!

When Mrs. Zhuang found a job helping in the cafeteria, she kept saying that she earned the money, and she wanted to keep it for herself as a coffin book. They were considerate of the elderly, so they agreed, and wanted to make her life easier. An extra five yuan is given for living expenses every month.

As a result, so much money is gone? !

Aunt Zhuang's face was pale, she trembled her lips and said: "...I, I didn't do it on purpose, I was called to play mahjong by them in the beginning, I played a few times and won a little money..." Aunt Zhuang

boasted She is a very shrewd person. Although she loves to play mahjong, she is also afraid that there may be some connections in it, so the amount she plays is very small at first, and she is afraid that she will lose all her money, but as her luck gets better and better , winning more and more money, Mrs. Zhuang couldn't control it.

I can't wait to run to the poker table all day long, no matter what I do, I am absent-minded. I keep thinking about playing mahjong, and I start to gamble more and more money.

In the end, the more you lose, the more you lose, the more you think about getting back your money, and you get even more overwhelmed. Not only did you lose all the money you won these days, but you also put all your savings into it, and even reversed it.

After owed more than ten yuan to the casino, Mrs. Zhuang finally realized belatedly

--

she was cheated! But it was too late at this time, all the money was lost by her, and the IOU written in black and white and pressed her fingerprint was also left in the hands of the casino.

Aunt Zhuang was terrified, she was in panic all day long, she put down her old face and went to everyone to borrow money, she just wanted to make up the money she owed, for fear that people from the casino would come to trouble her.

It's not because she can't control it. After all, when she is lucky, she wins a lot of money. Sometimes she can win seven or eight yuan in two or three days. The money she earns in a week is more than her hard work. A month's salary is more than enough!