Chapter 23

◎Big filial son◎

Shen Weiwei did hear correctly, if you want to say when Xiao An had this idea, not long ago, just now.

It started to rain here in April, and it has been raining for two days. Although it is not heavy, the two children in the family are young. Shen Weiwei is afraid that it will be unsafe for them to go out, so she asks them to stay at home.

It's okay if you can't go out to play, but chickens can't be hungry, so I can only dig earthworms in the vegetable garden for the past two days. Finally, the weather is better today, and the two children ran out after eating.

It has been raining for a long time, and when the weather clears up, the earthworms will be easier to dig. Xiao An is very happy, thinking that her chickens can eat more, and then sees a familiar figure.

It's a tiger head.

Because the two had conflicts here before, Xiao An was extra cautious. In addition, he was very busy and didn't want to waste time on others, so he planned to walk around the tiger's head.

But the tiger head directly stood in front of him. If Xiaoan turned left, he would go left, and if Xiaoan turned right, he would go right.

Xiaoan understood: "Are you looking for trouble on purpose?"

"That's right, what's wrong?"

He just came here to look for trouble.

In the past few days, Hutou felt that he was too aggrieved, and he had never been so aggrieved before!

First, he was humiliated by Dafu for the first time, then his aunt's job was "robbed", and then Teacher Shao only praised Xiaoan and did not praise him. Suddenly, Xiaoan really got angry, and he didn't even have an excuse to make trouble.

After all, Cheng Mingxi answered questions that no one knew about, so no matter how much Mr. Shao praised him, he deserved it.

But Hutou was still angry, he felt that his life was so bad these days, it was all related to Xiao An, he couldn't swallow this breath, so he decided to come to Xiao An to settle the score.

Every time he finds someone to settle accounts, his method is also very simple, that is, he directly fights with others and speaks with his fists. The opponent who hits is afraid of him and will never dare to steal his limelight again.

Hutou is also planning to deal with Xiao An in this way. After all, he and Xiao An have fought so many times, and Xiao An has never won a single one.

But today there is no one else here, only Xiaoan and Dafu. In his opinion, Dafu is a piece of wood, and if the two of them beat him up together, he will be even more angry!

He thought so, and thought that Xiao An would be very scared after he said it, but unexpectedly Xiao An asked: "Do you want to fight? Don't cry if you lose." "Joke, I, Wang Xiaohu, bleed but not cry!

Just I'm afraid some people will lose the fight and go back crying and sue!"

"I'm not going to sue, who did you sue last time?"

Hutou blushed when he thought of the last time he was slapped by Dafu He patted his chest and promised: "I won't sue this time! Whoever sues is the grandson!"

Joke, last time he was unprepared and got scammed, so why should he sue if he won this time?

"Okay." Xiaoan put the broken bowl of earthworms in his hand aside, making sure that the war would not affect him, then looked around, pointed to a large open space in front of him and said, "Go there."

He is not afraid of trouble People, he knows that people like Hutou, even if he escapes today, he will find a chance to entangle him again, it is better to solve it all at once.