Chapter 53

◎Do you like me? ◎

"Mother, Dad just told you... Wow! Rabbit, where did this come from!" Xiao An looked at the rabbit in Shen Weiwei's arms, and immediately became energetic.

Shen Weiwei "hushed": "Your father caught this."

"Father caught it!?" Xiao An immediately realized, no wonder his father ignored them just now, it turned out that he secretly hid the rabbit in his arms.

Shen slightly nodded, now it snows a lot, the rabbit sheds I built in the yard before are too cold, so I can only move them to the woodshed first. Because there has been no male rabbit, Shen Weiwei's plan to raise rabbits has not been realized.

Except for the ones that have been eaten, now there are only two rabbits in total. Putting this half-sized male rabbit in, the rabbit nest was somewhat empty. Immediately it seemed very appropriate.

"Yes, don't tell others about this, you know?"

Although Cheng Yan caught the rabbits during his rest time, he even caught two on purpose, gave one as prey, and brought the rest with him. Coming back, in theory, there is no problem, but after all, he went up the mountain with everyone, so he didn't say anything because he was afraid that someone with a heart would gossip behind his back.

Dafu and Xiaoan nodded when they heard it: "Mother, don't worry, we promise we won't say anything."

After speaking, he looked at the male rabbit who had just been put into the rabbit's nest, and Xiaoan stared at it. After studying for a few seconds, she couldn't wait to ask: "Mom, why is it not moving?"

"It was just brought back, it may take a while to get used to it, why do you want it to move?" Shen Weiwei added some more to the rabbit's nest. Hay, in such a cold day, it will be troublesome if it freezes to death.

"You can give birth to a baby bunny only if you move it. Only after giving birth to a baby bunny can we have endless rabbits!" Xiao An said solemnly, thinking of all kinds of cold-eating rabbit meat and spicy rabbit heads made by his mother Tear the rabbit's legs... I feel like my saliva is about to flow down.

Shen Weiwei who originally thought he wanted to raise a little rabbit for fun: "..."

It seems that she was overthinking, this kid is absolutely "unwavering" in terms of eating.

"That may have to wait for a few days." Shen Weiwei has never raised rabbits before, and now she is trying to figure it out on her own, and she really doesn't know about the breeding of rabbits.

"It doesn't matter, I will wait seriously!" Xiao An said with clenched fists, "I must wait until the day they give birth to a baby bunny before I can feel at ease."

In this regard, Xiao An absolutely does what he says. From the moment Cheng Yan brought the rabbit back, Xiao An began to carry out her own plan conscientiously.

The little guy was very happy when it snowed before, and he went out to have snowball fights every day, but now he doesn't go, he stays at home all day, runs to the woodshed when he has something to do, and stares at the rabbit as soon as he opens the door. If the rabbit moves, he Just leave at ease, if you find that you are squatting in place and not moving, you will be in a panic, and you can't wait to read a curse to the rabbit ears.

Xiaoan was busy all by himself, Dafu couldn't see it, and when he was about to run to the firewood room again, he grabbed him directly: "Don't go." "Why? I'm going to take care of it Rabbit, this is closely related to our future meat-eating plan!"

Dafu: "..."

It's really promising, and now I can speak idioms.

"If you keep running inside, you will have no meat to eat idiots in the future!"