Chapter 21

◎Being a good student for the first time◎

Du Xiaojuan doesn't know why Shen Weiwei asked this suddenly, but after getting along for so long, she also knows that Shen Weiwei is not a person who likes to inquire. There must be a reason for asking such a question.

She nodded: "My elder brother is quite courageous."

It's not that she's bragging. At first, when elder brother Du was looking for a relationship to run a long distance, he was originally a temporary worker. As for the kind of desperadoes who picked up the car, Brother Du bravely rushed up with a stick, not only drove the car picker away, but also protected the things on the car. Although he was injured, the factory remembered To his credit, he became a full-time member as soon as he was discharged from the hospital.

Shen Weiwei didn't say anything immediately after listening, but no one is stupid, Du Xiaojuan had vaguely guessed Shen Weiwei's thoughts, her heart was beating fast, suppressing her excitement, she said, "Sister-in-law, do you want to buy something?" Wei Wei was taken aback for a moment: "Can I buy it?"

"Yes." Du Xiaojuan believed in Shen Wei Wei and knew what she was like, and she also understood that it was inconvenient to say a lot of things now. Ask clearly.

Brother Du runs long distances outside and often goes to other provinces.

Because of their geographical location, they are very strict, but some places in other provinces don't, so Brother Du will secretly bring some things from home before going out, and sell them when they are in other provinces. I don't know his name, and I can't find it.

Sometimes Brother Du will buy some local things back home, such as these hot sauces, which he bought on the way to Sichuan Province last time.

Hearing what she said, Shen Weiwei understood that she thought so from the beginning, she wanted to make money, but she couldn't take risks, but Brother Du was different, he drove long distance, as long as he was bold and careful, that was his natural advantage , Take a shot to change a place, although the business will not last long, but it is very safe!

The only thing she was worried about was that elder brother Du would not dare to do this, but now that Du Xiaojuan said that, she felt relieved.

And when Du Xiaojuan introduced her brother just now, she could tell that her brother had a good character and could be trusted.

Du Xiaojuan: "Sister-in-law, what do you think, can you tell me?"

Shen Weiwei said her plan.

It's also very simple, that is, she makes things and asks Brother Du to sell them.

There are a lot of snails here, because no one knows how to make them, and they are in a state where no one cares about them, but Shen Weiwei knows how to make them. Not only can they make snail noodles, but they can also be marinated with small fish and shrimp. Canned, spicy and fresh.

These things can be caught in the river, and the cost is low, that is, when making them, some firewood and seasonings are used, and the manual money is used, which is much cheaper than the canned food of the supply and marketing cooperatives.

"How much is a jar of these?" Shen Weiwei asked, pointing to the chili sauce on the stove.

"Qimao."

Qimao is already very expensive. Although this jar is big, peppers are not expensive. They are as expensive as potatoes and sweet potatoes, and the price is cheap. "It's only chili, but we also put meat in it." Although those fish, shrimp, snails and so on are not enough to fit between teeth, they are also meat dishes, so it's okay to sell them more expensive.