Chapter 14

◎I want to follow my mother after a divorce. ◎

Shen Weiwei didn't expect to have a sudden fever. At first, she was a little scared. After all, there are two children at home. If she gets sick, what will the little ones do?

But after sleeping, she suddenly felt a lot better. When she opened her eyes, she found that Du Xiaojuan was looking at her worriedly.

"Xiaojuan, why are you here?"

"It was Dafu who called me here, saying that you suddenly had a fever, sister-in-law, do you have any discomfort, shall I take you to the hospital?" Du Xiaojuan handed over a cup of warm water.

Li Changwei was injured before, and she still had some antipyretics at home, so she gave it to Shen Weiwei, but she didn't dare to neglect, after all, Shen Weiwei's body is different from ordinary people, even if a little ailment is not taken seriously, there will be big problems.

"I'm much better." Facing Du Xiaojuan's obviously distrustful eyes, Shen smiled slightly, "Really, I didn't lie to you."

She should have been busy these days, either going up the mountain or farming, There is no free time at all, and the body will suddenly have a fever when it can't stand it.

But after all, her body is different from that of ordinary people, so she will be fine after taking a little rest, and she will be a little dizzy now, which is not a problem.

But this also reminded Shen Weiwei, it seems that in the future, he can't work hard just because he is in good health, otherwise he will get sick from exhaustion even if he is not sick.

"Where's Xiao An?" Shen Weiwei thought that he had run out to play, but just as he finished speaking, he saw Dafu's face change, "He went to find Aunt Cao." Cao Mengmin?

Shen Weiwei was taken aback for a moment, and then he was ready to go out to find Aunt He.

Du Xiaojuan refused to let her go: "Sister-in-law, do you have any business with Aunt He, or can I convey it to you?"

This matter cannot be conveyed well, so we have to talk face to face. Seeing her frowning, Du Xiaojuan suddenly thought of last night "Is it related to those fabrics?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll call Aunt He over right away." Du Xiaojuan was timid, for fear that this kind of thing would spread in the family courtyard. It's empty, if there are more rumors, I don't even need to sleep.

She went quickly, and Aunt He came quickly. As soon as she entered the door, she asked, "What's the matter with Xiao Shen? Xiao Du said that you have something important to ask me?"

Aunt He is very busy today. In the beginning, people in their family area suddenly started to say that there was a ghost. At first, it was nothing. These days, it has become more and more troublesome, causing many children to cry non-stop at night, and even some elderly people said Go out secretly to find the witch.

Aunt He was very angry when she found out about this, but now it is a new era, where are the ghosts and monsters, these people just scare themselves.

She originally planned to call on all the family members to hold a small meeting to criticize these feudal and decadent ideas, but just now Du Xiaojuan ran over and told her about the fabric, and she realized that it might not be that simple.

After listening to Aunt He's words, Shen slightly startled, then smiled.

She finally understood what was going on. It seems that Xiao Juhua and Cao Mengmin's original idea

was to use these nonsensical things to frame her, make everyone think that she is that ghost, and then drive her out. After all, although the times have changed now However, there are still many superstitious people.