Chapter 47

◎Give birth◎

Fu Yuanzhi originally planned to come over to give Xiaoan some wild fruits, but now seeing his happy appearance, he didn't know whether to go in or not.

It was Xiaoan who saw him and ran out: "Fu Yuanzhi, why are you here?"

Xiaoan asked very puzzled, he didn't know what Fu Yuanzhi was here for, when he heard that he came to find himself, He was even more stunned: "You came to see me? Why are you looking for me?"

Although Fu Yuanzhi and Fu Yuanzhi were at the same table, their relationship was not very good.

The main reason is that the two have completely different personalities. Xiaoan likes to play and has a bluffing personality, but Fu Yuanzhi is different. He doesn't like to talk. He does his homework every day at school. He is similar to Dafu, and even looks busier than Dafu .

Xiaoan thinks that Fu Yuanzhi is a nerd like Dafu, and he doesn't like to play with nerds.

But Fu Yuanzhi seems to like Xiao An very much, he thinks Xiao An is his best friend, no matter what Xiao An does, he cares about him very much.

One day, Xiaoan and Niudan went to the mountain to dig out the bird's eggs after going to school. They didn't find the bird's eggs, but they were late for class. Xiaoan ran into the classroom in a hurry, and he was not angry when he was told by the teacher. After eating and grinning, he ran to his seat and sat down.

Not angry, but he was thirsty, especially because there was no water in the kettle, and he couldn't pick it up in class at the moment, just when he was thinking about sneaking out, a water glass suddenly appeared in front of him, and when he turned his head, he found it was Fu Yuanzhi . "Would you like to drink?" After Fu Yuanzhi finished speaking, he looked at the blackboard seriously and listened to the teacher's class, as if he just handed it over by hand, and didn't pay attention to Xiao An's every move all the time.

Xiao An is a rough-minded person, and he will not take the initiative to think about why Fu Yuanzhi treats him so well, but he doesn't like to take advantage of others. After taking a sip of water, he put the wild fruit in his pocket He took out a few and handed them to Fu Yuanzhi: "Eat it, I picked it."

Although I couldn't find the eggs, at least I got something.

And now the things are not polluted, so people don't pay much attention to them, just wipe off the dust on the body and eat them.

After class, Fu Yuanzhi cleaned the fruit and ate one, his eyes widened immediately: "It's delicious! It's so sweet!" "Sweet, this kind of fruit grows so hidden that most people can't find it. It's because of my good eyesight." I just found out." Xiao An also stuffed one into his mouth.

For him, eating this kind of wild fruit is a common thing. He not only eats it himself, but sometimes brings it back to his mother on purpose. Children who grew up around the mountains are familiar with these things.

But it was different for Fu Yuanzhi. He first lived in the town. Although the conditions were not very good, there were no mountains nearby. Later, when he was a little older, he was taken by his mother to the military area to accompany the army. There was only study left, and his mother wouldn't let him do anything except reading homework, not to mention picking wild fruits on the mountain, and she even cared about talking to other children.

In addition, Fu Yuanzhi's health is not very good, so he has never seen these, and he doesn't know what these wild fruits are called, nor what their taste is.

The fruit Xiao An gave him was really delicious at the moment, Fu Yuanzhi thought about it, closed the book secretly, and curiously asked Xiao An what was there on the mountain.