Chapter 25

◎Solution◎

As soon as Shen Weiwei sent Du Xiaojuan home, a figure rushed in, shouting as he ran, "Xiaojuan, how are you? Does your stomach hurt? Is it uncomfortable?"

Li Changwei just went to the hospital to help his comrades get medicine , I heard the doctor tell him that his daughter-in-law is pregnant. She was just a month old, and now she is young. Although Du Xiaojuan is in good health, she should pay more attention.

Li Changwei was overjoyed to hear that he was alone, so he ran back from the hospital directly.

Du Xiaojuan was also happy, and the smile on her face never went down: "I'm fine, thanks to my sister-in-law, if she hadn't told me, I wouldn't have reacted yet."

Li Changwei quickly thanked Shen Weiwei, who waved her hand: "It's okay , this is nothing, I will go first when Deputy Battalion Commander Li comes back, by the way, you remember to make some ginger tea for Xiaojuan."

Li Changwei nodded: "Okay sister-in-law, I will remember."

Although Didn't get caught in the rain, but it must have been a bit chilly after such a trip, Shen Weiwei not only told Du Xiaojuan to drink, but she also cooked a pot of ginger soup herself when she got back.

It was raining today, Cheng Yan came back earlier, Shen Weiwei handed him ginger soup to drink, and then put the rest in the pot to warm, waiting for the two children to come back from school to drink.

"How is it? Is it hot?" Seeing that Cheng Yan drank it all in one go, Shen Weiwei hurriedly handed him a glass of warm water for fear that he would burn it.

"It's not hot, but it's a little sweet."

Cheng Yan has a strong taste, he likes sour and spicy food, but he doesn't like sweet food, but there are two children in the family, and they don't want to eat it if they don't add more sugar.

Shen Weiwei pretended not to hear, she leaned against the door, saw Cheng Yan took the bowl to the kitchen to wash it, then changed the wet clothes, and finally sat down in the corridor with the bamboo slices, and began to prepare work.

The weather is going to be hot soon, and there is no electric fan now. Dafu was okay when it was hot, and he thought it was dirty, but Xiaoan didn't care about it, and just rolled on the ground, wishing he could sleep on the ground at night.

Every time someone said he was black, Xiaoan would plausibly say: "Did I want to be dark by myself? I was afraid of the heat and slept on the floor, and the mud stuck to my body and couldn't be washed off. That's why I'm so black."

He wasn't lying, he was He really thought so, so when it was time to take a shower for a few days later, he took the initiative to take out the loofah, and rubbed it on his body with special force, making sure to wipe off the dirty things.

As a result, the whole body was red after rubbing, and when it still didn't turn white, Xiaoan collapsed. He felt that the loofah had no effect on him, so he sat on the chair and meditated for a long time that night.

Shen Weiwei thought that he had given up on the absurd idea of ​​"cleaning and turning white", and then the next day, she suddenly saw that the soap she used for washing clothes was a little smaller.

Look at Xiao An who got into the quilt early, what else does she not understand. "Cheng Mingxi, what are you doing?!" Shen Weiwei walked over, and as soon as the quilt was opened, he smelled a particularly strong scent of soap, which rushed straight to his nose.

Good guy, she said why the soap was so small that Xiaoan not only used it to take a bath, but also used the soap to wax her whole body! Shen Weiwei was so tired that she didn't know what to say.