Chapter 5

◎Drive away◎

In all fairness, Xiao Juhua did something very covert when she treated the two children badly.

For example, clothes, she dare not touch the clothes worn by the two children outside. She changed the inner clothes that others could not see, or secretly emptied out the cotton inside their quilts, and still used special clothes outside. A new quilt cover, as long as you don't get it by hand, no one will know how thin the quilt is.

Even this time, Xiao Juhua waited for Cheng Yan to change the room secretly when Cheng Yan was out of the house... so careful operation, plus Cheng Yan He is often away from home, and the relationship between the two children and him is not good, so no one finds out at all.

Moreover, Xiao Juhua was very good at saying, after a long time, everyone thought she was a rare good grandmother, and it was because Dafu and Xiaoan were too naughty that they didn't get on well with her.

In this way, the two children are even more unpopular.

Xiao Juhua was extremely satisfied with this situation, so when she learned that Shen Weiwei had woken up, she wasn't worried at all, she didn't feel that a useless person who had been lying down for so many years would have the ability to fight her.

However, she never expected that Shen Weiwei had just returned and found out about her abuse of the two children without asking anything. What's more, she didn't expect that Shen Weiwei would let her go without crying or fussing.

Xiao Juhua is a person who likes to rely on the old and sell the old, relying on her own identity to be domineering.

If Shen Weiwei scolded her, she could still cry and say that Shen Weiwei didn't respect her and beat her up based on her status, but now Shen Weiwei didn't play the cards according to common sense and just let her go, she was really panicked.

"Wei Wei, you misunderstood me. I was sick these two days and didn't care about it all at once, so I accidentally let Xiao An wear old clothes. I really didn't mean it!"

Xiao Juhua cried loudly, her tears were real, her loud voice was intentional, she just wanted to yell to call everyone around her over.

She has always acted as a good person in front of outsiders, and has a very good reputation. Compared with Shen Weiwei who just woke up from the hospital, no matter who it is, she will definitely help her.

It would be best if the brigade commander knows what the trouble is, no matter how pitiful she is, everyone will think that Shen Weiwei is ignorant and can't tolerate her as a mother-in-law!

The calculations in Xiao Juhua's heart were racing, but Shen Weiwei didn't give her this chance at all.

She took two steps forward and said directly: "You want to shout, right? Then shout louder, it's best to call all the police officers in the town and let them recognize their faces, so that next time you go to the black market to arrest people, you won't have to worry about it." As for catching an empty space."

Shen Weiwei's voice is very nice, especially crisp, many people have praised her, and said that she is suitable to be an announcer, but it is this very pleasing voice to outsiders, which falls on Xiao Juhua at this moment. In her ears, it made her feel as if she had fallen into an ice cave, and a layer of cold sweat burst out of her body instantly.

"You, what do you mean?!"

"It means literally, mother can't you understand?"

Although Cheng Yan didn't know what Xiao Juhua was doing behind the scenes, he was not stupid, the most basic judgment was Yes, so from the beginning, Xiao Ju was only given ten yuan a month, and the rest of the allowance was in his own hands.