Chapter 4

◎Go away ◎

Xiao An was very impatient.

This morning when he went out to play, people kept saying that his mother woke up and asked him if he was happy.

Xiaoan wants to say that he is not happy, what can he be happy about.

In the past, my father was busy in the army, so he often ignored him and Dafu. Everyone told him to wait. When your grandma comes, you will have a good life.

Xiao An was looking forward to it, and even asked the aunt next door to buy him a chick, thinking that when grandma arrived, they could raise the chick together so that they could eat eggs.

But soon, he was disappointed.

Grandma doesn't like them, except when father is at home, grandma treats them very badly, not only making him work, but also denying him food. In the past, when the milk didn't come, they could at least go to the cafeteria to buy coarse grain cakes, but now they don't even have coarse grain cakes.

Because all the money and tickets were sent back to his hometown, and even the chicks he bought were exchanged by his grandma for money when they grew up and sent back.

Grandma said that the cousins ​​in the family are her eldest grandsons, and he and Dafu are motherless wild children, not worthy of eating meat, let alone living a good life.

Thinking of his dead chick, Xiao An shook his head violently, he was unhappy, whether it was grandma or mother, these people had nothing to do with him! Anyway, these people will not treat him well!

He thought so, so when he saw his father coming back with a woman on his back, although Xiao An was curious, he didn't do anything.

But in the next second, the woman walked towards him, crying without saying anything.

Xiao An didn't like crying girls very much. When he used to go out to play, he would stay far away from these girls, but now, not only did he not feel bothered, but he suddenly felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, so he ran to the mountain like before, and was beaten It hurt like a wild bee sting.

But now there are no wild bees, why does he still feel pain?

Xiao An didn't understand, but the little black hand on his side moved, a little bit wanting to wipe away those tears.

But in the next second, a sharp voice suddenly came over: "Oh! Wei Wei, you finally woke up! Wake up, wake up, I wanted to go to the hospital to pick you up, but when I thought about the mess at home, I had to clean it up I didn't go there immediately. By the way, what did the doctor say?"

It was Xiao Juhua who came.

She didn't like Cheng Yan, her son, and she was naturally dissatisfied with Shen Weiwei, her daughter-in-law, but she didn't show it at all on the surface, but she seemed extremely enthusiastic, as if she really welcomed Shen Weiwei in her heart.

Shen Weiwei knew her true face, so she didn't take this at all, but Xiao An at the side took it seriously, and with a "swish", she took back her little black claw that was about to move.

Cheng Yan went back to the house to put things away, Shen Weiwei had a panoramic view of Xiao An's small movements, and then said: "The doctor said it's all right."

"That's good, that's good." Xiao Juhua said with a smile, "Why are you still crying? Missing a child?"

She quickly stretched out her hand and pushed the two children behind her: "Dafu Xiaoan, hurry up and call your mother!"

"Don't touch me." Xiao Juhua was so strong that Xiaoan's arm hurt from being grabbed by her, and he slammed forward hide behind.

He doesn't know how to call his mother, this mother looks like she is with grandma, she is not a good person!