Chapter 71

◎Pregnant◎

Although it didn't rain on the way back this afternoon because Dafu brought the coir raincoat, Shen Weiwei was still afraid of catching a cold, so she cooked a big pot of ginger soup as soon as she got home, and asked Dafu and Xiaoan to follow her Take a sip.

Because of the rain, the business of the restaurant has become a lot duller, but it's okay, after all, it tastes good, even if it can't be sold out at noon, it can be sold almost at night, and the last remaining ingredients, just take it home with you. Nothing goes to waste.

Moreover, Shen Weiwei has always felt a little lack of energy these days, so she needs to take a break to cook two dishes, so that she can feel more comfortable when she is free.

She thought it was just a cold, and she would recover in two days, so she didn't take it to heart, but after a few days of rest, Mrs. Zhu saw her like this, and suddenly said: "Xiao Shen, You must be pregnant, right?"

At that time, they were processing the bamboo shoots together, and when spring came, the bamboo shoots began to break through the ground, and the bamboo forest in the back mountain was huge, and there were many people digging the bamboo shoots. But it can't be eaten in a while, so except for fresh bamboo shoots that can be used for frying, the rest are marinated in jars and made into kimchi.

Mrs. Zhu is a person who can't be idle and gossip. While working, she talked about the recent events in the family home. After Shen Weiwei went to work in the county, she went out early, and she had to work around when she came back at night. Thanks to Zhu Granny, otherwise I wouldn't know what happened in the family courtyard.

Not to mention Du Xiaojuan, she is about to give birth and can't do anything, the greatest pleasure is to gossip with Mrs. Zhu.

After talking for a while, Mrs. Zhu said, "Have you heard that, recently, Deputy Head Meng's family has also started arguing about divorce!"

"What? Deputy Commander Meng? Isn't his wife Liao Yanshu?" Du Xiaojuan asked in surprise. There are not many military wives who have jobs in the family area, especially since Liao Yanshu is still a teacher at school, so Du Xiaojuan has a deeper memory. The most important thing is that she I still remember that Liao Yanshu made Xiao An feel bad on purpose.

Shen Weiwei was taken aback by her busy movements: "Is this true?"

"Yes, it's absolutely true!" Mrs. Zhu nodded, "I'm not talking nonsense, I heard that the two of them used to quarrel every now and then. The sky is even more noisy at home, and I am about to divorce."

Although the military area lives in a relatively spacious place, basically each family has a courtyard, but if you make too much noise, others can hear it, and some people, I also like to listen to the corners, and love to inquire about what happened to other people's homes.

This person is Li Moli.

Li Moli didn't like to do these things in the past. In her heart, nothing is more important than her son's study.

But after the kidnapping of Fu Yuanzhi last time, Li Moli had already determined that Liao Yanshu was the one who killed her, and she hated Liao Yanshu to the bone.

Some time ago, because of Fu Zhong's divorce, Li Moli was too weak to do anything with Liao Yanshu.

But later, because of Fu Yuanzhi's wholehearted efforts to keep him, Dafu and Xiao'an often helped Fu Yuanzhi with ideas. Later, Fu Zhong gave up the divorce, but the premise was that Li Moli would never treat Fu Yuanzhi like before. Li Moli had no choice but to accepted.

Once the divorce crisis was resolved, Fu Yuanzhi's study could no longer be pushed as hard as before. Li Moli naturally set her sights on Liao Yanshu, and tried her best to seek revenge from her.