Chapter 43

◎Compensation◎

The principal was confused by Liao Yanshu's words: "What do you mean ?"

Instead, go directly to the office to steal the teacher's paper."

To be honest, if it's simple cheating, the principal doesn't want to care about it. It's not that serious, and it happened last semester, so it's completely unnecessary to hold on to it now.

But stealing test papers is different. This is theft. If you want to steal the test papers or anything else, you will go to jail!

But even if it's stealing test papers, it can't be let go, this is a school, if any student has such serious moral bad behavior, it must be taken seriously!

The principal frowned and said, "Mr. Liao, you are sure."

"I'm sure!" Liao Yanshu nodded. "Principal, just go and have a look with me."

Although she has no evidence, her grades are coming down today, as long as she shows everyone how bad Xiao An is in the exam, and a few words of guidance, everyone will start to doubt Xiao An's performance in the last semester. How did the results come from.

When the time comes to tell the story of cheating, no one will not believe it.

Stealing needles when you were young and growing up to steal gold, thieves are despised at any time, and this is the military area, everyone thinks the safest place, if there is a thief, no matter who it is, it will not be happy.

At that time, let alone Xiao An, maybe even Shen Weiwei's job will be lost, so he can only leave the school in despair, and then he no longer has to be afraid of the risk of his identity being exposed.

And there is Shao Qinghui, although Shao Qinghui didn't help Xiaoan cheat, but he confiscated the test paper and was easily stolen by the students, that was his negligence as a teacher.

Although Liao Yanshu didn't have a direct conflict of interest with Shao Qinghui like Jiao Caihong did, she still couldn't understand him. Didn't Shao Qinghui just study for two more years? He graduated from a teacher's training school. What's so great about it? Why did he become a director so soon after he came here?

She is the mother of the heroine, and she is a person with great luck. Even if she looks down on the poor director of a poor school, it's no one else's turn!

So as long as this incident is exposed, Shao Qinghui's image will definitely be affected, and the principal will not reuse him so much in the future.

This is killing three birds with one stone!

The more Liao Yanshu thought about it, the more excited she became. She couldn't wait to see everyone's surprised expressions after the incident was revealed, so she hurriedly led the principal to the teaching building.

But as soon as he got to the teaching building, looking at the crowd in front of him, Liao Yanshu was stunned, and asked suspiciously: "What's going on?" The principal was brought here by her, so she was naturally more confused than her , eyes full of bewilderment.

But it doesn't matter, someone soon gave her the answer.

"Mr. Liao! Didn't you say that you won't publish the results? Why did you post the scores!!" The person who said this was Hutou.

He was going to die of anger, he felt that he had been deeply deceived!

Ever since Xiao An passed the final exam last time, Hutou's life has not been very easy. Although his mother said that she didn't care about grades, when Hutou's mother knew that her son was the last one in the class, she immediately pulled Hutou's ears angrily.