Chapter 45

◎Gift◎

It is indeed a car, what kind of car, a miniature version of a car made of wood.

Although it is made of wood, this car is exactly the same as the car they made, with a front and a rear, two seats inside, and even a steering wheel and joystick.

Shen Weiwei has seen this kind of large toy car. Many children in later generations like it, but they are all bought. They look foreign and high-end, and some of them can really run directly after charging.

The two toy cars made of wood in front of me certainly couldn't really drive, but they were made by Cheng Yan himself!

In the past two days, Cheng Yan ran to the firewood room whenever he was free, ding ding bang bang was very busy, Shen Weiwei went over to take a look, saw him writing and drawing with a wooden board, thought he was trying to make something The little carving came out, but he never expected that he would get a small car without saying a word.

"Little car! Daddy, can I try it!" Dafu and Xiaoan asked impatiently. No matter what their personalities, they were just children. They were just at the age of liking toys, especially this kind of toy car that they had never seen before. .

Cheng Yan nodded: "Go and try it, this is a birthday present for you."

It was his first time doing this, and he had no experience, so he secretly measured the heights of the two children at night because he didn't know what to do. The seats in the car were just right for them to sit in.

Four wheels are installed on the side, and the bottom of the feet is empty. When the feet move, the wheels will roll, and the car will start running.

The two little guys had a great time playing, even though it was raining, they could only play a little in the main room, they were all very happy, with extremely excited smiles on their faces, not only Xiaoan, but also Dafu , Shen Weiwei has never seen such an obvious smile on Dafu's face.

"It's been hard these two days." Shen Weiwei looked at Cheng Yan and said.

Cheng Yan shook his head: "It's just a little thing."

He has such a personality, he doesn't like to complain and won't complain, no matter how difficult many things are, they will become calm in his mouth.

Cheng Yan is used to this, but Shen Weiwei grabbed her hand the second she said the words: "Why is it such a trivial matter? You have been getting up early in the past two days, and you haven't slept well, and this hand, you Let's see how many injuries there are."

Cheng Yan's army training can't be delayed, so he can only use his free time to do it. Although he can do carpentry, he is not a professional after all. In addition to the time constraints, his hands were cut a lot by knives come out.

He wanted to surprise Shen Weiwei and the two children, so he held back and didn't say anything, even the injury on his hand was not treated. Fortunately, he trained a lot on weekdays, and his hands were full of calluses, otherwise how painful it would be .

Although Cheng Yan didn't take this little injury seriously, but seeing his daughter-in-law love him so much, he felt very happy in his heart. He couldn't help but smiled and said: "It's really fine, it's not..."

Before he finished speaking, Suddenly, Shen Weiwei covered her mouth. She signaled Cheng Yan not to speak, and then looked at the two children who were playing very energetically: "Father prepared such a good birthday present for you, do

Dafu and Xiaoan have anything to say?"

Parents who complain in front of their children "how tired I am, how hard it is to raise you and how much money it takes to raise you", but she also feels that it is necessary to properly let the children know how much they have paid as parents, so that they will be grateful and will be happy. Appreciate what you get.