Chapter 37

◎Go back◎

What is the reason why Xiao Juhua left the family courtyard? Du Xiaojuan still remembers it clearly. Shen Weiwei?

For a moment, Du Xiaojuan couldn't understand what this person was thinking.

"Sister-in-law, then I'll go back first, and you are busy first?" Although Du Xiaojuan was curious about what Xiao Juhua said, she also knew that this was a family matter, and it was not good for her to stay here alone.

Shen slightly nodded: "Okay, thank you."

After Du Xiaojuan left, she took the letter home and read it seriously.

It was noon at this moment, and the two children just came back from shooting grass. From the moment Du Xiaojuan brought the letter over, the two little guys clenched their fists, staring at their mother anxiously and nervously. .

The letter sent by Xiao Juhua was very long and full of nonsense, Shen Weiwei read it at a glance, and when she looked up, she found two children standing in the corner.

Only then did she realize that her complexion was a bit ugly just now, she quickly softened her expression, and waved at them: "What's wrong?"

Dafu bit his lip, and asked cautiously: "Mother, grandma... what did you say?"

What happened in the past cast a huge shadow on the two children. Even though they are living happily every day, as long as the three words Xiao Juhua appear in front of their eyes, they can't help but start to be afraid, and their minds are full of The fragments of those dark days in the past seemed to be about to break through the confinement and appear in front of him again.

Shen Weiwei felt that Dafu retreated forcefully into his arms, just like he would hide in the corner whenever he felt nervous or afraid.

She reached out and hugged the two little guys tightly, and comforted: "It's okay, she won't come over, mother will never let her come over."

Shen Weiwei knew that what they were most worried about was not the new content, but the fear that Xiao Juhua would come again. Will come, so she directly made a promise, and said in a very serious tone, looking directly into their eyes.

Dafu stared at her without blinking: "Really?"

"Really." She smiled, "When did you lie to you what mother said?"

Shen Weiwei attaches great importance to the promise to the child, she knows Many people think that the child is still young, so they don't need to be responsible for what they say, after all they don't necessarily remember, but Shen Weiwei doesn't.

She knows that both Dafu and Xiaoan in the family lack a sense of security. At this time, the integrity of the adults is very important. Only by letting them trust you can they slowly feel at ease.

Sure enough, after hearing what Shen Weiwei said, the expressions on the faces of the two little ones immediately relaxed a lot.

Shen Weiwei comforted them, and Cheng Yan didn't come back until after lunch and the two little ones went to sleep.

"Why is it so late today?" Shen Weiwei handed Cheng Yan a cup of tea, which she brewed with plantain. The weather is hot recently, and it is easy to get angry. Plantain can clear away heat and detoxify, and it tastes good.

"Brigade Commander Zhang asked us to have a meeting." Cheng Yan swallowed his drink directly, and found his wife was looking at him all the time, "What's wrong?"

Shen Weiwei helped him bring out the warm noodles in the pot. It is stewed noodles with beans, and there is a little pickled cucumber on it. It is suitable for eating in summer, and it is especially appetizing.