Chapter 70

◎Luck disappears ◎

When Shen Weiwei was busy in the kitchen, Cheng Yan came back, washed his face and started to help light the fire, and told the whole thing about the school by the way.

When Shen Weiwei first resigned, both the principal and Meng Zhiping were very happy.

Meng Zhiping had wanted to replace him a long time ago, while the principal simply disliked Shen Weiwei. How could a woman accomplish anything? It can be considered that Shen Weiwei is sensible and left on her own initiative, otherwise he would have found a chance to fire her.

Thinking of this, the principal looked at Meng Zhiping with serious eyes: "Xiao Meng, you must do a good job and don't let me down!"

Meng Zhiping nodded again and again: "Don't worry, principal, I will definitely not let you Disappointed."

But no matter how much the principal expected, Meng Zhiping had confidence in himself, it turns out that you can lie to yourself, but you can't fool others.

Meng Zhiping thought that he had worked as a helper in a restaurant for a period of time, and secretly learned a lot of techniques when he was cooking with Shen Weiwei, so he must be able to handle the dishes now.

But on the first day he took office, some students felt something was wrong with their food: "Why is the food not delicious at all?" At first, there were relatively few

students who noticed something was wrong, but gradually, it took only a few days. , A lot of students began to be dissatisfied, complaining that the food was not delicious, not even half of what it used to be, and some students even asked their parents to ask the school to refund the food fee, and went back to eat.

Meng Zhiping has been the head chef for less than half a month, and more than half of the more than one hundred students who were originally attracted by Shen Weiwei's craftsmanship have left.

If it weren't for the inconvenience of some students' homes, it is estimated that more people would leave.

When the principal found out, he was about to die of anger, and gave Meng Zhiping a hard lesson.

Meng Zhiping is slick, and he is especially good at flattering. He used to have a good relationship with the principal and was about to wear a pair of trousers. Angry dare not speak.

Meng Zhiping was in a hurry. He knew that if he didn't think of a way to solve this problem, it was only a matter of time before he would be fired.

But he thought of all the ways, but the craftsmanship was not good, in fact, it was not so bad that it was unbearable, it was just average.

But he became the head chef after Shen Weiwei. The students in the canteen had all eaten and got used to Shen Weiwei's cooking skills. With her in front of him, Meng Zhiping's ordinary level became particularly unbearable.

Moreover, hard skills such as cooking are not so easy to improve. Unless you are particularly talented in cooking, you can only practice slowly with the master.

But Meng Zhiping didn't have so much time at all, and he didn't know any chefs, so he couldn't find a way to learn... There was no way to figure it out.

When a person enters a dead end and cannot find a way out, it is easy to get into a dead end. The same is true for Meng Zhiping. In order not to be fired, he can only start from other places.

Meng Zhiping is good at studying. He met many people in the society before. One of them was doing business in the black market. He said that his craftsmanship was very good, and the sauce he made was very delicious.