Chapter 58

◎Examination◎

Same as Cheng Yan, Meng Zhiguo was called to a meeting just now. Although Liao Yanshu was the only one awake at home, the light was indeed on. Shen Weiwei stood at the door with no unnecessary expression on his face, but It happened that such a calm appearance made Liao Yanshu's heart pounding.

"Shen Weiwei, why are you looking for me so late?" Liao Yanshu asked with a frown.

Shen Weiwei didn't answer right away, but glanced behind her: "Are you sure you want me to talk here?"

Liao Yanshu took a deep breath, closed the door, and walked out: "Tell me, what's the matter so late? Come here."

Liao Yanshu could actually feel that Shen Weiwei was a bit hostile, but she thought about it seriously, and she didn't think that she had any conflicts with her recently, let alone her, Liao Yanshu didn't feel sorry for Dafu Xiaoan recently.

This is not because she is afraid of Shen Weiwei, but because Liao Yanshu thinks clearly that as the mother of the hostess, she is completely different from cannon fodder like Shen Weiwei. The Lord will make good connections and find the box of gold bars so that she can buy the house quickly.

Liao Yanshu raised her chin when she thought of this, she felt confident, since she didn't do anything anyway, Shen Weiwei had nothing to fear when she came to look for her.

She thought for a while and said, "You came to me because of Meng Zhiping's matter?"

After thinking about it, Liao Yanshu felt that the only reason Shen Weiwei came was because of this.

When Shen Weiwei met Meng Zhiping for the first time, she guessed that he and the hostess's family were relatives, and it was true, Meng Zhiping was Meng Zhiguo's younger brother.

And why he was able to work here was not because of Meng Zhiguo, but because of Liao Yanshu's efforts.

This matter started before Liao Yanshu and Meng Zhiguo got married. Liao Yanshu married Meng Zhiguo soon after time travelling. He was already the deputy head of the regiment, and many people rushed to introduce someone to him. Logically speaking, it was Liao Yanshu's turn.

But Liao Yanshu happened to be classmates with Meng Zhiguo's younger brother, Meng Zhiping. In order to marry Meng Zhiguo smoothly, she secretly collected a lot of money and gave it to Meng Zhiping. Every month she gave him five dollars.

Meng Zhiping is a greedy person, of course he has no reason not to agree to such a good thing, so he asked her what she was doing.

Liao Yanshu's calculations were rattling. She knew that she would definitely not be able to marry Meng Zhiguo under normal circumstances, so she came up with an idea: "... At six o'clock tomorrow evening, you call your brother to the river, Sometimes I will pretend to fall into the water, and your brother will definitely not just leave him alone..."

As long as the news about Meng Zhiguo jumping into the river to save her gets out, they will have no choice but to get married.

Meng Zhiping agreed. He was already jealous that Meng Zhiguo developed better than himself, but now that he was rich, he agreed without even thinking about it. With his help, Liao Yanshu successfully married into the Meng family.

At first, Liao Yanshu did remit five yuan to Meng Zhiping every month as she promised, but gradually, Meng Zhiping's appetite grew. He got a job, or he'd tell those things.

Liao Yanshu had no choice but to agree.

She was originally from time travel, so she is very clear about many things, plus Meng Xiaoman's unfathomable luck allowed Meng Zhiping to successfully get through the relationship with the principal and become a temporary helper in the cafeteria.