Hungry, OF FOOD??

Start from the beginning

It goes on and on untill my back hit the door. "What are you doing ? " I asked eyeing him suspiciously.

" Just being a nice husband who's reuniting with his dear wife after more then a week "

He has lost it. I'm damn sure!!

Pushing him a little I tried to ran away but he held my wrist. " I'm hungry." He said and My head spinned in a speed of light towards him with a horrified look.

"What?? " I almost screeched in disbelief.

Realising his words he hesitantly left my hand. "I-I mean. I'm hungry just give me the t-shirt so I can go and eat something. "

I left the breath that I didn't knew I was holding. Then again looked at him with an annoying look. " Don't you have anything else to wear.??"  I asked crossing my arms around my chest.

"I do. But I want to wear this Tshirt. " He answered stubbornly pointing at the Tshirt.

" And I'm not removing it. " I answered matching his tone.

"Sure. Then I'll do it for you. " Saying that he stepped dangerously towards me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?? " I said running a little away of his hold.

"Give it to me right now. Or you know what I will do?? " He warned again.

"You are an ass."  I huffed and he glared at me.

Pushing him I walked past him and Opened the closest. I took some clothes and got inside the bathroom. Not before giving him another stink eye and slamming the door harshly.

I came out of the door and saw him leaning on the closet scrolling through his phone.

All those veins in his arms were popping up, Thankfully he was wearing a lower this time. But he better should have cover those abbs. Or I'm just gonna faint, off coarse due to hunger, OF FOOD.

Dirty minds!!

I'm barely keeping myself sane. Since i entered the room.

Come on!! I'm talking about the food that's being unpacked in the kitchen.

Off coarse and Loki never lies.

That was harsh!!

I cleared my throat to ignore my inner thoughts and unknowingly caught his attention.

As he noticed that I'm already out he straighten himself and I thrown the Tshirt at his face.

Pulling it down he throw me another glare. "Watch out. Don't get your eyes pop out and fall on the ground."  I mocked him and walked out of room.

I realized that he was also coming behind while wearing the Tshirt.

We both entered inside the kitchen and four of the clowns looked up at us. Well i would say three. Sanjana doesn't talk or get involved in this clownery much. She just stays calm and talk when it's necessary. And the other three always fill her place of blabbering. Koel and faizy are also getting along well. Koel being the badass and faizy always calming her down. And Sid, he's always in his jolly mood, always a mood lifter. I never felt alone in these twelve days. We enjoyed like we used to do in our collage days. Just Three of us and our ranting.

"We thought you won't be hungry of food anymore. " I rolled my eyes as Faizy said smirking.

Snatching the water bottle from Koel's hands, I took a sip when she spoke up. "But you guys were quick!! "

I choked on the water and Koel who was standing in front of me pulled Karan from besides of me and hid behind him. And all the water was spilled on him through my choking.