End Of The Happy Days

Start from the beginning

So whenever I need to forget the stress of real life, i just hide myself in these pages, written of love. It just gives me an unknown peace when these stories gets the happy ending, and a hope that maybe somewhere, someone is living these happily ever afters. And maybe someday, I'll be getting it.

Living in US I used to spend lot's of time in library reading romence novels. But since I came back to India, this disastrous life didn't gave me any chance to read them. But now, I'm free from that strickt training, which I'm definitely not happy about, but got the time to read these books.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I looked up from the book. It was all dark in the room just a little light from the window that was helping me read the book. I was so lost in it the reading that didn't realised it's already evening.

'It must be Koel'

I was angry. If not this book, I'm reading, was on the exciting part and I wasn't hungry I would have rip her throat out right at the door. But, as she must be back with some compensation of being late, which would be food, and I am so invested in the story that doesn't wanted to spoil my mood, so decided to let her in, in a full piece.

Getting up from the bed and tying my hairs in a loose messy bun, I walked out of the room. The living area has the light of moon as all the curtains were opened. I walked towards the main door speedily, book in my one hand and the chocolate in the other hand, as I wanted to just complete the task then go back to my book with my food that she better be carrying with her.

I quickly reached the door and clutching the book inside of my elbow in which hand i was holding the chocolate, I pulled opened the door with other hand and chirped in excitement.

"Finally you are heAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Soon enough my excitement turned into shock as I looked up at the face of the person and screamed Horrifically.

I couldn't process my mind to do anything and panicking, I slammed the door right on his face not before throwing my chocolate and book, on his face, also.

Breathing heavily I stood relying my back on the door. I was so out of my mind that didn't knew what to say. Catching up my breath, I suddenly started blabbering.

" It can't be him. It can't be him. It's a ghost. It's a ghost. Go away " I shout at the last words.

I heard him sighing annoyingly. "Monami!!" He called out, grinding his teeth.

"Go away!! I know you are not him. " I screeched believing into my delusional mind which wasn't ready to accept that my happy days have finally came to an end.

"Open the damn door Monami. " He Barked irritatingly.

Who else could be this bitter??  Hah!!

I slowly opened the door a little,bending down, I peeked through the door, up at him and asked dumbly. "W-What are you doing here?? "

Slow claps for Monu Mahaajan!!

My conscience mocked at my clownery while the devil gave me a killer glare which was screaming...

'If you didn't stop this clownery right now, I'll shoot you right in the head and,will hide your dead body in the basement.' 

Understanding his eye language perfectly, I opened the door in right that instant.

A bag in his one hand and my book in another hand, he stepped inside but stopped abruptly and stared down at me.

I looked back at him in confusion and saw him gulping then again looked up at my face. I raised a brow in question but in the next second, realised.

I WAS WEARING HIS TSHIRT, WITH A SHORTS. I gasped looking down.