Chapter 87 Watching His Truama Part 2

(A/N at the end please read)

During Davis' struggle, Kat snuck behind Rain and blasted a huge explosion, making Rain lose his balance but hes quickly came back on two feet again.

Blood everywhere.

"KAT!"

Kat was now unconscious with a pretty deep stab wound

"ARGHHH"

Knife gets pulled out before he could say fuck
Rain fucking stabs Davis leaving the deepest stab wound he's ever seen.

Davis was somehow still awake but slowly losing consciousness. He was down laying on his back with Rain on top of him cutting him and punching him as hard as he could as much as he could, until it got boring.

"F-f-fuck i-i-it" Davis struggles to say with his very weak strained voice . He took off his visor and let it sit on his head then activated his mind control quirk on Rain.

Davis commands Rain what to do while he slowly struggles to barely stand, now Davis is crouching, losing control and consciousness until Rain is finally far out of sight.

He wasn't strong enough for anything else. His body was too weak from all the injuries and wounds caused. He suppressed that quirk once again hoping he would never have to use it again

"K-K-KAT!"

"Kat please b-be okay" Davis struggles over to Kat slowly while applying as much pressure as his weak, injured body can on his deepest and worst wound.

"K-k-kat please"

He tries to pick her up, he's struggling but he has a little bit more juice left in him to fly them both to the hospital. He picks her up in bridal style and then uses his last bit of energy to fly to the hospital.

The screen went to black, Shizu taped the screen thinking the video was over but it wasn't so they skipped the black screen until the next but appeared. It was camera footage from the hospital, only some of it.

Kat finally regains consciousness, she finds herself in hospital bed in a hospital gown while being attached to a vitals monitor and IV stand with a red and clear fluid on. There are so many tubes connected to the both of them with so many bandages to plasters covering all injuries wounds and for bruises they have icepacks covering them. Both Kat and Davis have an oxygen mask on.

"So this where you both were, for weeks"

"S-sh-she s-sat t-th-there w-wai-waiting for m-me to w-wak-wake up"

Davis hasn't woken up yet.

To be fair Davis' injuries and wounds were a lot worse than Kat's, Davis kept fighting and then flew them both to the hospital while Kat was out for most of it.

Kat sat in that chair next to where Davis is hooked up to the vitals monitor, IV stand and oxygen mask. Bandages cover all of his cuts and wounds, luckily the bleeding has stopped for now. Kat stares at him all day afternoon and evening and even some nights where she can't sleep, she just won't look away from Davis' still weak body and slow breathing just in case... Just in case there's that chance that he wakes up.

Then the video showed the replay button. They closed that one and opened the next, that one being'The Dark Wasp'. Ronin edited four camera footage together since they all had to do with Him. Four different videos will just play continuously until the last one ends.

Davis' screams loud and clear. The walls, floor and even the roof stained with his blood. Three of 'The Dark Wasps' henchmen beat the shit out of his kid.