Chapter 42 Resurfacing Memories Already

(trigger Warning: Swearing, Angst, Trauma, Hospital, Mentioned attempts of un-aliving oneself)

The school was forced to reopen. Kat was always missing for her lessons, in missing too many she got suspended. It has been 5 months since we'll Davis' coma thing. There have been no signs of him waking up yet but he's strong and he has recovered a little bit. His wounds finally closed up. 'He will be fine' is what everyone keeps telling themselves.

Kat is constantly in her room and now is friends with her delivery driver, Steve. She has tried to visit Davis and Sarah in more ways than one (if you know what that means im sorry), each time either Shino or Moodswing have saved her. From herself.

No-one really talks about Davis while he's absent anymore in case they set something off in Ronin. His anger issues have become a bit of a problem, everytime he looks at Ellen, his mind flashes back to Davis in that bed. No one has tried to talk to Kat or Davis or even Shizu since they visited Davis.

Shizu hasn't locked themself in their room, they just don't talk to anyone anymore, they kinda bury their emotions but at one point or another it's gonna explode onto someone and push away all their friends even further than they already have.

-meanwhile in the dream world-

Angelo and Damien fell asleep so now Davis and Sarah have a chance to talk.

"I'm sorry baby boy, I just missed you being my little knight. When my death came around I didn't even realize that we would both abandon you"

"I-i-i-im s-s-s-sorry too, it's fine though I turned out okay, everything turned out fine"

"You are my son and you're a freaking hero, and I love you, I'm sorry I left you when I died"

"You were also right though Manolo is a liar. He also abandoned me when you did, he just took his anger of losing you out on people like me and his friends he pushed people away and I did the same.."

"Honey you're getting brighter I think you're finally waking up, Database Damien Wake up!"

"What is it. What the..."

"Davis is waking up in the real world"

"You want me to give Ronin a message, Angelo"

"Just tell Ronin and Venus and Avian I loved them like they were my brothers and I'm sorry that I had to leave earlier than we had planned, and tell Shino I loved him like he was my son and I'm sorry I left him, I never meant to hurt him the way I did when I died"

"Mom you got a message for Father"

"Just tell him I forgive him and I love you and him equally, also tell him he was moon he'll know what it means"

"Damien you okay..?"

"Just remember whenever you want to give up or any of your friends want to give you up 'Its not your time to die yet. It just isn't then hug them"

"I'll do you proud"

"You already have kiddo. We love you Davis"

Davis completely faded white in front of Sarah Angelo and Damien. His soul was transferred back into his own body in the living world.

-in the living world with Ronin,Manolo Shino Avian and Venus-

"Ronin, Manolo get over here HES MOVING!"

"You better not be lying Venus"

"I'm not. Look. He's alive hes actually waking up Ronin."

"Nrggh" Davis slowly opened his eyes to adjust them to the light of the room. He has been on a train platform in a void for months. It's been like 7 months in total of his coma. He's missed a lot and a lot of people have missed him. No doubt there will be hugs and a lot of them.