Chapter 38 He'll Survive, He Has To

((TW: Heavy Angst, Read at your own risk, Blood, A lot of it, Torture, Kidnapped Hospital, Gore))
-meanwhile with Davis-

Majos three henchmen really beat the shit out of him. His blood stained the floor and the walls, his cries silenced, his hope dying. It was agony. He still had hope he would be saved. It won't last much longer at this rate.

"Henchman 2"

"Yes"

"Tie him to a generator and shock him all day all night until he completely loses the spark in his eyes, make sure he doesn't die, not yet"

"Yes Sir"

"You two follow me, we'll be sending our demands to the Pro-Heroes if they want this puny one back alive, barely alive anyway, they'll meet our demands"

"Yes sir"

"Yes Sir"

Majo and Two henchmen left the room, the other one tied a passed out Davis to a generator. He turned it in full blast then left the room, for Davis to just stay there, it burned and stung him all at once, it was too much to handle. His hope was dying and he was slowly giving in to the pain. They tortured him like this for months with no end in sight, first was the beating, then the shocks, but he still had the miniature part of him that wanted to hope he would be saved. He was saved before, but last time it wasn't anywhere as bad as this time.

Everyday the Leader aka Dark Wasp (his quirk is element manipulation) comes in and asks the same question "Are you ready to give in" Davis always shakes his head no

Everyday the Leader aka Dark Wasp (his quirk is element manipulation) comes in and asks the same question "Are you ready to give in" Davis always shakes his head no. The leader always gets angry slaps or punches him then walks off, before exiting the room he always clicks his fingers and then his henchmen always come in to torture him, and the cycle restarts all over again, but today was different, well sort of.
"Are you ready for Your Precious Fathers to see you"

Davis' eyes lit up in fear at what Dark Wasp (Wasp for short) meant by that. Wasp ripped the tape off his mouth. He took a video of his henchmen torturing him and let Davis scream. The screams that would silence a world, specifically Davis' world..
He spoke in the recording over the screams of agonizing pain and Davis' blood stained the rooms walls and floor, there was even some on the roof at this point (low roof).

"If you ever want to see your little pathetic boy again, I suggest you Metica come alone. Meet me outside hmm 'The Open Book Library', Be there or he dies" he clicked his fingers and one of the men held a gun to his head.
"I GIVE UP, I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT PLEASE JUST TURN IT OFF" Davis screams was the last thing the recording caught before it was sent. They told Davis it was sent it to Manolo along with other evidence of Davis' suffering. But He never actually sent it, Wasp had other ideas for those tapes.

Wasp smiled "finally what I wanted to hear after months of torture, you'll be going out on your frist mission so better cover up the blood" Wasp wasn't afraid, he knew Davis wouldn't have the energy to escape, after months of torture.