Chapter 59 Let Cram Class Commence

Trigger warning: angst, self harm, blood)(idk)

"I talked to Kowalski, you can come with me to my night cram class if you want to of course"

"mm" Davis let go

"I just thought I'd tell you since I don't really want you to be stuck here alone all day"

"T-thank you"

"Why don't you go change into something warmer, it's pretty windy outside"

"Alright" Davis said getting up and walking with a slight limp to his room. Ronin noticed it but decided to wait until he addressed it. Ronin waited by the door. Davis came out in a warm oversized hoodie with his visors on.

"Let's go" Ronin said giving him a warm smile.

-they walked to cram classroom 1 in silence, nobody has arrived yet-

Davis sat down at the front and put his head on the table waiting for people to arrive, Ronin wrote today's question on the board. He checked the list of people who were coming. He stood in front of Davis just talking to him, trying anyway.

"S-so who's coming today"

"It's Nico, Clover, Yuki, Kol, Flex, and Colin. It's good there's not many of them"

"Mhmm"

"Are you okay kid, you seem out of it"

"Just that stupid nightmare"

"Alright if you say so"

"Hello Mister Ronin" Clover comes in with Yuki.
"Clover Yuki. Take a seat and we're still waiting for 4 others"

"Hey Davis-senpai" Clover sits next to him, Yuki sits next to them

"hi" Davis muttered.

"Are you okay Davis-senpai" asked Clover

"Uh huh"

"I don't think anyone else is coming" Yuki points out

"I hear Flex and Nico" Clover says.

"Can one of you tell them to come in?"

Clover walks to the door, opens it and Nico and Flex walk in.

"Yeah Kol and Colin are not coming"

"And why not Flex"

"They are busy. With things"

"I'm not gonna ask any further, just take a seat"

Flex sits next to Clover and Nico sits next to him.

"Alright since there's not a lot of you let's uhh take it easy today how about you just tell me why you're here"

"So Yuki why are you here"

"Remember Steve...?"

"How could we forget that damn dog" Clover grumbled

"He said shit about Davis' family again and talked shit about Clover so I pushed him down multiple flights of stairs"

"Okay Please don't do that again" Ronin looked at them concerned for his life (but not really)

*Why is there blood seeping through his sleeves* Clover thought to themself. *I need to catch up with him after this*

"Clover why are you here?"

"Oh me... I skipped this entire day of classes by accident."

"How does something like that even happen" Nico asked while smiling, it seems like a silly thing to accidentally skip all of your classes.