Chapter 46 A New Plan

"Alright then so what's happening" Manolo asked intrigued that Davis even texted him at all.

"So basically Davis and I want to kill the people that kidnapped and tortured him"

"Davis... You never said anything about killing. We're supposed to be heroes"

"You were okay when Davis killed Manolo. I think" Flex pointed out

"No I wasn't, when Davis ripped him in two I was afraid of him until he apologized. He has no reason to apologize this time..."

"So you gonna help or are you gonna leave, Davis wanted you to get involved with this because he trusts you, if you don't wanna help you can always leave you know"

"I'm sorry I'm not gonna get involved with this Davis. Usually I'm on your side but not this time. And lemme remind you, you only just woke up from a very long coma, you aren't exactly stable yet." Kat left without saying another word, she climbed the ladder and slammed the door on the way out, her footsteps receded into the forest. But did they....

-inside the actual hideout space-

"Do you have a plan yet or are we here to plan something" Rain questioned

"The initial idea is just to kill them all we dont really have a plan yet"

"What kinda plan are you hoping for?"

"God you ask a lot of questions Rain"

"Becker we're villains working with heroes- well vigilantes at best So What kind of plan are you going for here"

"C-c-c-code g-g-g-grey"

"A stealth mission? You think that's best..?"

"How do you know these codes visors" Rain is interested

"I taught them to him" Manolo answered before Davis could.

"Keep forgetting your his father anyway stealth then murder nice"

"E-e-e-easier t-t-this w-w-way"

"We'll be in and out just like that" Colin said then added "I think. If everything goes according to the plan we need to come up with"

"hmm Did Ronin give you the okay you to use your voice again"

"N-n-n-no"

"Does he know about any of this, Visors"

"N-n-n-n-no"

"This is all behind his back, so no one can tell him or any of the other Pro-Heroes"

"Understandable but he knows about what we did when Colin and I killed Wonderwall" Flex decided to mention.

"And how does he know about that Flex" Kol asked with his anger slowly rising.

"Don't worry that won't be a problem he promised no one would find out about that as long as I deleted everything on Rain"

"R-r-r-ronin k-k-k-keeps h-h-h-his w-w-word"

"You know him better than us Davis so I'll trust you on this"

"Son can I talk to you in private for a second"

"Upstairs is the best privacy you're gonna get in this place" Flex assumed.

"D-d-dont c-c-c-call m-m-m-me t-t-that"

Manolo and Davis climbed the ladder to speak upstairs in private. The others began coming up with a plan.

-Upstairs-

"Why can't I call you my son, you are. Aren't you?.."

"I-i-im n-n-n-n-not"