Chapter 1 His Return

((tiny rewrite since I wasn't really happy with the original))
(Words: 775)

Kat and Davis stood in dorm 3 while unboxing the very few items Kat actually owned and Kat was nervous to meet her new dorm mates and it showed a lot and of course Davis noticed it but then again she didn't really hide it very well.

"Davisss I'm scared..? What if they don't like me, What if I embarrass myself"

"How could anyone not like you, you are amazing. Don't over think it" Davis said trying to refind her lost confidence "plus I got you, its okay"

Kat took deep breaths, "aww thank you" She gasped "you're making Mac and cheese?"

"For you since I know you like eating it when you're stressed"

"awww you cutie"

The two hear a knock. Kat gasps "it's them they're here, ah shit now I'm really nervous fuckk dude"

"You'll be fine, I'll be right here next to you".

Shizu Rikku and Yuki knock on their new dorm door. Davis had to promise to play Animal Crossing with her later just to calm her nerves a little bit and it kinda worked and she definitely won't forget to remind him of this later.

Yuki Shizu and Rikku enter their new dorm
Kat waves a bit excitedly and nervously but Davis froze, and tilted his down to the floor remembering what he had done and hid his hands in his pocket to show them he had no intention of using his quirks on anyone. The three students had a shocked expression on their faces, Kat knows some of what Davis did but not all of it and she doesn't know who it happened to so she's sort of confused. Shizu talks first "Davis Senpai it's been so long"

Yuki nods in agreement then says "I can't believe you're back, you're actually back, have you been okay, Last year was stressful"

Davis opened his mouth to reply but nothing came out so he closed it again then he nudged Kat implying he needed help. Kat understood and replied for him "He means to say it's good to see you as well and yeah he's been fine" She took a second to look at her paranoid best friend/lover and smiled at him then looked back at the others to continue, "I'm Kat what about you three". She introduced herself first hoping they would introduce themselves after.

"It's nice to meet you I'm Yuki"

"my name is Shizu that's Rikku dont mind her she's a little shy and hungry it's been sort of a long day getting here, heheheh we got lost"
Shizu gave off a short awkward chuckle.

"Davis is making some Mac and cheese if you three want some then maybe he can tell you what's going on and why he's back and what happened to him last year and stuff you might not know but you should because you're all friends"

"I don't really trust it" Rikku Whispers to Shizu but Kat heard her.

"Trust me as hopefully your new friend Davis makes some pretty epic tasty food he helps his grandmother in her bakery"
Mhhmm hmm Davis agreed to what his girlfriend had said and was able to finally talk again "She called it 'Betty Bakes'."
Kat chimes in " that's what she called it. Cute"
Davis gave a slight chuckle and smiled at her response.

"YESS were totally friends now!" Shizu said with much excitement.

"Sure we'll have some if you don't mind also it looks done". Yuki points out as she gestures to the stove. The cheese was nearly overflowing.

"Quick Davis".
Davis runs over to the pot and pours out 4 bowls of Mac and cheese since he didn't want any. The three new roommates sit down and wait for Davis then Kat joins them in the wait. Davis hands each of them a bowl of Mac and cheese.

Kat reminds them, " Careful it's hot, you don't wanna burn your mouth off trust me that sucks" she smiled.

That earned a chuckle for Yuki, Shizu and Davis. But Rikku still didn't trust Davis after THAT day. Rikku was glaring at Davis the whole time she ate. Shizu was looking at her like ' I'm tired of this bullshit, when are you gonna get off that'.

Yuki was enjoying the Mac and cheese and mentioned "Kat's right, this is tasty"

Kat replies " see I told you" as she looks at her paranoid best friend/lover. Davis rolled his eyes behind his visor. Of course Kat was gonna say 'i told you so' she loves saying that. "Dont you roll your eyes at me". Yuki and Shizu chuckled.