Chapter 72 First A Plan

(trigger warning: Swearing -as over usual- uhh mentions of murder and arson?)

They reached the school gates, Ronin took his keys out and unlocked them, they all entered and waited for Ronin to close and lock the gates again. He has to so he avoids suspicion and if someone comes by they won't think someone broke in and call the police.

They walked quickly to cram classroom 2.
"Take a seat" Ronin instructed while walking down to the chalkboard and erasing anything that was on it.

"So what do we do now" Artemis asked.

"Plan. This time we plan. As hero's not illegal vigilantes okay" Ronin explained refering to Davis' last incident. But Davis wasn't paying attention, he was ready to rip someone in half since they have Kat and his grandparents.

Rikku and Artemis sat in the front row. Krieg leaned on Ronins desk, he put his weapon on the ground to show the two students he had no violent intent, for the time being. Davis paced from side to side tossing a small blue ball of energy back and forth and sometimes throwing it up then catching it in his hands.

After a few minutes of them siptballing ideas and saying why they would or wouldn't work, Ronin got a message from Kowalski. It was phrased 'Urgent. All Pro-Hero Teachers Come To Staff Room. Mandatory'

"Sorry guys this seems urgent, I'll be back in a few minutes, sit tight" Ronin said before leaving the classroom and heading to the staff room.

*Great now we're stuck with two villains* Rikku thought to herself

"Hey Visors..?"

"Mhmm" Davis stopped pacing for a second to look at Kreig. He looked down, kinda concerned for some reason.

"Do you think Rain will be okay?"

"In what sense?"

"Do you think he'll be able to control his insane side and I don't know, keep it in"

"To be honest. I don't know. Rain is quite the character."

"He truly is"

"I think he'll do okay in Japan though, he might meet a new friend there"

"If he does I hope that new friend keeps him safe and sane"

"You're worried he'll replace you aren't you" Artemis asked nervously.

"I suppose I am. We've been through everything together. We've stuck together through thick and thin"

Davis' phone pinged with another email. It was that anonymous person who threw the brick threw his window. "Sorry guys, I need to go to the toilet".

"Be back quickly, it's not safe to be alone anymore" Kreig said before Davis left the room.

-In The Staff Room-

Ronin walked into the staff room where Kowalski Moodswing and Venus were waiting, they all had a darkened face of worry and some fear and also a little anger was showing through.

"What's going on?"

"Multiple students were kidnapped"

"Yeah I know"

"Parents are calling, and some are even on their way over here"

"And? They will be found, that includes Avian V"
Venus slowly nodded and he let the tears run down his face.

"Ronin, their parents are angry and if we don't calm them down we could be looking at major lawsuits, the school could be shut down."

"We'll deal with it when the times comes, first we need to plan, make sure the students who didn't get taken don't go out looking for them."

"Kowalski, you and I both know he has a point" Moodswing said.

"Yes I know. I hope you've talked to Davis about being an illegal vigilante in this situation, Ronin"

"I will have that talk. I'm sure.... he already knows.." Ronin spoke in more of a question. He tries to be optimistic about it but he doesn't actually believe the words he's said.

"It's a good idea to go check on him"

"Yeah you're right.."
Ronin left speed walking back to his class, he accidentally burst the door open, that's probably not gonna close. He quietly and rather quickly scanned the room and through the students and the other. No Davis to be found.
"Where is he?!"

"He said he needed to go to the toilet like 20 minutes ago.."

"I see your concern.. hero." Kreig said looking towards the floor.

"Did he do anything before he left??"

"He got a new email notification. Then said he needed to go to the toilet"

"Fuck, Rikku and Artemis go to the staff room until we return, Kreig you're coming with me"

Rikku and Artemis followed instructions and headed to the staff room. Once they arrived they explained to the teachers what was going on. Kowalski seemed pissed. Venus still had a face of worry. And Moodswing was slightly annoyed at this 'inconvenience' and stayed calm for the students.

Ronin and Kreig went out looking for Davis. They scoured the city for any sign of him.

-with Davis-

Davis got an email with a address if where to meet someone. But he's not stupid. It's most likely a trap. If anyone's stupid it's the new masked figures talking about their plans in the abandoned train station. Davis noticed it and a couple names came up so he quietly landed on the roof and listened in on their conversation through a skylight window that was slightly open since it was unable to lock or close all the way.

"Remind me of the plan again"

"For fucks sake dude. Boss has said it so many many times"

"I forget to listen, Mrs major is fucking scaring dude"

"Mr major even more so. So basically we're gonna light a fire in a few areas of the monarch academy hellhole and we'll let it get big and spread until the entire school is engulfed with flames"

"Boss is so smart"

Davis took a mental notes of everything they were saying.

"So what do they want with that Ramirez kid"

"They want him dead for killing his granddaughter, daughter and son-in-law"

"How is he still considered a fucking hero, that guy is pyscho. He's insane"

"He's unhinged even."

"Bro that's crazy"

"Yeah I know dude. Let's get out of here, before someone shows up"

And with that they left into the abyss. Davis could have followed them but he decided against it, he should get back and find a way to lie about this to the others. He should really stop running away with no other words than the ones he uses to lie about where he's going and what he's doing.

T.B.C.
Words: 1077