Chapter 33 This Isn't You

"First we should visit Enigma. You look too much like a hero"

"Your dad is Ronin so you are pretty well known so first you need a disguise"

"I'm guessing Enigma is another villain friend of yours"

"Less of a friend more of just another villain whose work we are familiar with"

-after they got Davis a disguise, they decided to rob a store. Krieg and Rain killed a bunch of people, Davis helped Kreig blow it up though-

"Well done! that was so much fun"

"We'll have to continue at a later date Jason has a meeting, goodbye Visors"

"Yeah uhh bye"

-Rain and Davis talking in the rain near a bus stop-

"Can I ask you something. Visors"

"mhmm"

"What changed?"

"N-nothing's changed"

"You sure you're kinda acting like Metica, not complaining just saying"

Davis froze. He fucked up didn't he..."Huh. Do you really think that...?"

"It's okay, it's not a bad thing I don't think it is anyway"

"To me it's a bad thing, it's a very bad thing"

"Why, I know he was a super-villain but come on Visors, I liked his work, he left no trace hardly used to his quirk that's why I liked working with him. He didn't need his quirk to be strong"

"He was a shitty father. He cared about being a super-villain but never a father or a husband. He didn't care about us, Rain"

"You think he cared about me...Oh it's raining, how ironic. I'm Rain and it's raining"

"He was selfish and cold-hearted so probably not but the rain feels nice every once in a while though" Davis took off his visor and held it in his scarred hand looking up he let the rain drop on his face and cool him down.

"I guess you're right. How come you have so many scars, i mean I know you've been through a lot of shit but you got a lot of scars"

"Life I guess. I don't really know how to answer that if I'm being honest"

"Alright answer me this then Visors"

"Shoot" Davis put his visors back on before looking towards Rain

"What all of a sudden the change..? The truth this time thanks"

"They accused me of some stuff so I fled, they were right but it still hurt"

"They could be looking for you... Worried sick and you're here, getting a cold from the rain"

"I don't matter dude. I never did. I'm a burden to everyone I meet, even you. Every friend I've somehow made I've hurt. I hurt people it's all I'm good at"

"Visors no you are not don't call yourself that. ever.! You're probably good at a lot of things."

"Why not..? it's true" Davis looked away from Rain's face for a single moment and saw four familiar faces looking directly at him with very shocked looks on their faces. Ronin Kat Yuki and Avian.*I can't face them. not now. Not yet*

"We need to go"

"Wait What? Why..?"

"We need to go. Now." Davis grabs Rain's arms and takes off into the air flying as much as he can and long as he can to get away from them. Just as he was flying away he could hear Ronin's voice in the distance: " Kat copy Avian's quirk and you two fly after them we'll run after him on foot-" that's all he heard until they were out of earshot.