Chapter 53 Chance For Redemption

((Authors Note: My mental health took a dive and I kinda burnt myself out trying to finish this and college has been shit so. sorry this took a lot longer for it to come out but here it is))

Davis woke up rather early, he checked on Ronin, he was still sleeping. His eyes were red he's been crying. Davis felt bad, this was his fault. He made his way back over to dorm 8, hoping nobody else is awake. He came through the balcony door making sure to keep quiet in case people were still asleep, he walked into the front living room/ kitchen and found Kol and sat with Evan.

"No one's awake"

"Figured"

"So is this like a redemption chance for me cuz I didn't want to erase any memories" Evan spoke up.

"If you want it to be"

-time skip- brought to you by Writers Block (we've all been there) everyone's awake and Kane and Lynx have agreed to meet them at the 'The Training Dome'-

"Alrighty, Kane said he'll meet me at 'The Training Dome' in a few minutes so we need to head over"

"Lynx is on board too, but one thing who are we testing their quirks on" Colin said

"Why not Evan himself, The rest of us are literally all traumatized" Kol said

"Lol why is that so true" Flex smiled holding back memories.

"Where are they like right now" Colin asked clearly not listening

"They should both be in the training dome waiting for us as we said" Kol responded

"Alrighty let's get going" Flex said

"This is gonna be fun" Kat excitedly said grabbing Davis' arm and jumping up and down on the spot repeatedly.

"I guess let's get heading over there"

On the walk over to 'The Training Dome' Kol kept an eye on Evan, Kat was talking about how she was going to knock out the Erased Memories gang to Davis, Davis on the hand wasn't really listening, he was just lost in deep thought. Flex and Colin were walking next to eachother, Flex was rambling on about stuff and Colin was listening to it, probably. They arrive at 'The Training Dome' finally and find Kane and Lynx sitting on a curb in awkward silence.

"Hey Kane, Lynx thanks for meeting us here"

"Yeah no problem" Kane said

"It's whatever" Lynx said in response

"Alright this is Evan. I need you one by one obviously and use your quirk on him"

"Question from the test subject"

"Granted" Flex said jokingly

"Umm will it hurt and if it will by how much?".

"My quirk shouldnt hurt, only emotionally scar you" Kane said not really having much hope in what he said.

"Don't know" Lynx said with no care in the world.

"Alright whos first"

"I guess I can go"

"Ah shit" Evan was hoping he didn't go first but might as well get his quirk over and done with.

"You shush and chill, go ahead Kane" Flex said moving to the side with everyone else, leaving Evan and Kane a free space to start.

Kane placed his hand on Evans shoulder and he froze instantly. From the outside they can only see Kane and Evan frozen but in Evans head it was very different and emotionally scarring for one of them

Inside Evans head, Evan was seeing his good memories turn bad and depressing. Dark Wasp's death threats resurfaced, his little sister died instead of being saved like she actually was in reality. In reality his parents are alive and well but Kane's quirk twisted so they that died in major car crash... Tears filled Evans eyes so Kane let go of his shoulder. Their surroundings are no longer blackened, their back in the real world. Evan struggled to stay on his feet.