Chapter 71 Where is Everyone?!

-skip forward a week. It's like 2 months to the end of the year. He turned 21 in his coma it's the holiday break, most people have gone home for it-
-idk if that lines up but eh oh well it doesn't really matter-

-its lunch theyre sitting at the dining table, they've finished eating-

"You got any plans today that doesn't involve going outside" Ronin asked picking up the plates and piling them into the sink.

"I was gonna go see Kat, I haven't heard from her for a while"

"How long is a while?"

"Like a week."

"I'll come with you"

"Don't you have marking and teacher stuff to do?"

"I can do it later, I don't trust the streets these days"

"Mhhmm"

"Have you tried texting her?"

"Of course I have, I've sent her 6 texts in a row, she hasn't seen them"

"Are they being delivered?"

"It says they are"

"That's a little concerning"

"Can we go now then?"

"Have you heard from Clover or anyone from that group chat you're in?"

"Nope nobody"

"That's even more concerning, yeah let's go now"

Ronin grabbed his hero mask and quickly changed into his hero outfit just incase.

Davis grabbed the older version of his visor, they aren't very comfortable but they still work. He put his shoes on quickly and they both speed walked out the door and headed towards the dorms. They arrived after a couple minutes of speed walking.

Ronin knocked on dorm 3's door first. No one answered so Ronin knocked again but louder. Still no answer so he decided to activate his quirk to check if he could hear anything.

"Someone's inside crying"

"So what do we do?"

"Can you break the lock with telekinesis, is that possible?"

Davis smirked and gave him an answer by showing him. He broke the lock using a small bit of telekinesis, it's not at all suspicious, the glow from his quirk was barely visible.

The door creaked open, the place looked almost trashed. Like there was struggling.

"Anyone in here?"

Davis stayed silent looking around the place.

"The crying is getting louder this way"

They headed downstairs and towards the end of the corridor where the bathroom is.
Ronin knocked on the bathroom door gently.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS!" was heard through the tears and sobbing.

Ronin deactivated his quirk and whispered, "can you break the lock again?"

Davis nodded and broke the lock. Ronin gently pushed the door open, he crouched down in front of the person who is currently hiding their entire body and head in a black blanket.

Davis didn't enter the room, he leaned against the frame of the door instead.

"Are you alright...." Ronin spoke softly.

The person peaked out of the blanket and saw who were the two people who entered their dorm.

"...davis...."