Chapter 7 Getting Help

Avian opens the dorm's door to see Venus
"Hey Stardust" Avian says as Venus walks into the dorm to see Davis asleep and bleeding, Ronin holding Davis while brushing his hand through his hair and Yuki, Shizu, Kat,Shino and Rikku talking in the corner while watching TV.

"I'm not even gonna question why there's so many people in this dorm but why did you call me" Venus said as Avian walks them over to Davis and Ronin then points to Davis' arms

"Oh. Poor thing" Venus said as he grabs his bandages from his first aid kit.
Venus starts gently wrapping his arms while Avian holds his arm in the air so they are easier to wrap. They make sure to not wake him up.
"Poor kid looks like he doesn't get sleep whatsoever" Ronin whispered to his friends while gesturing to the dark circles under his eyes

Venus finished wrapping Davis' bandages for both his arms.
They whisper to Avian "so why does he have so many cuts to begin with"

Avian Whispers back "from what he's told us he listened to the voices of Kol Manolo and His Grandad, he silts 'a few' lines to make the voices stop, that's all he said and I don't think he'll be saying anymore"

Venus whispers to the both of them " well we should get going, work never stops and all the students have to get a checkup before school there's new students too".
Avian agrees and leaves Ronin with Davis and the other students
Avian and Venus walk out the dorm and shut the door quietly.

Ronin is now left alone with 6 sleepy teens. Damn how did he end up here.