Chapter 41 Please Be Okay

Another day. More visitors. More endless waiting.

-dorm 3-

All the students went back to Dorm 3 to try and convince Kat to come see him, but she locked herslef in her room crying refusing to come out at all. Not even to eat.
Shizu Rikku Clover Shino and Kol was there too. Everyone else who came to the sleepover had already gone back to their own dorms.

"Kat Senpai please come out, we have news for you"

"Go away"

"Kat please"

"Davis moved you know" Kol flatly said. He got a glare from everyone. "What? She's not coming out just because you said you have news"

The door slowly opened up and everyone saw Kat red puffy eyes from all her tears and rosy red cheeks, from probably rubbing away all the tears.

"He w-what"

"His finger moved. Kat. He's alive, let's go see him today"

They finally convinced Kat to visit Davis. Kol stayed behind along with Clover and Flex plus everyone else. Shizu Shino and Rikku brought Kat to see Davis.

-wtih Davis-

Awkward Silence sat between Manolo and Ronin. Then the students walked in.

"Hey Ronin, Look who's here" Shizu tried to stay cheerful.

"Kat, how are you doing?"

"Not very good"

"Why don't you try to give him your message. He can hear you even though he's in a coma" Shino asked while glancing between Kat and Davis.

"I c-c-cant, I'm s-sorry"

"It's okay Kat Senpai that's perfectly fine. We can stay here in silence staring at him if you want."

Kat walked over to him, "by the look in your faces, you have bad news your not gonna tell me"

"We would tell you but you can't take it, we think you can't anyway, I'm sorry"

"Why wouldn't I be able to take it..?"

"Kat don't worry they thought I couldn't take it either, I found out only when I spied on them"

"What's the news then"

"Yes it's true that he moved, but now he's in an even worse condition than before so t-theres an actual chance that he might not make it" Manolo blurted out.
Tears spilled from Ronin and Manolos eyes again, and rolled down their cheeks.

"I knew it was a bad idea to come here. Davis what happened to promising to play Animal crossing with me. What happened to I'm right here next to you. Fucking asshole" Kat left in tears. And Rikku went after her since she also didn't know that news.

"Kat-senpai..."

"Its okay Shizu, we didn't know what was gonna happen. At least we got her out of her room"

-in the dream world type thing with the Dead people and Davis-

"Da...vis, please how did this happen, was it Rain or Metica or Kreig" Angelo asked worried.

"There's a new one"

"Who hurt you Davis? Who did it son"

"He calls him self 'The Dark Wasp', he kidnapped and tortured me for months"
Sarah hugged him

"It's not your time you know that right son".

"I know. And I know I will wake up soon, just have to wait"