Chapter 9 One Shaky Teen

((credit to Damian_candle on twitter))

"Were just gonna have little little chat Davis. The seriousness of over"

Davis and Ronin walked over to his purple mini van/bus. It was the same purple as his hair.
Ronin sure does like his purple

Ronin started the engine and starts driving somewhere more private so he chose Leander's house since he was given spare keys to it and Leander was away on a business trip.

Davis sat quietly next to Ronin the whole journey until somewhere on the highway he managed to stutter out

"I-i-i-i-im sorry for w-w-w-wasting your t-t-t-time"

Ronin slowed down on the highway and looked at the shaky, scarred teen next to him with sympathetic eyes before saying in a soft kind tone

"Oh Kid.. You'd never waste my time"

he whispered to himself so Davis couldn't hear it "in fact I kinda see you like a son"

he continues aloud "nothing that happened to you was your fault"

he looked back to the road as they were coming up on Leander's place.
They reached Leander's front gates, Ronin gets out of his van for a second to beep himself in then gets back in to his van and drives his van upto the driveway and then puts it into park.

"Come on kid, let's talk and take your mind off of all this shitty stuff" he says in a softer kinder tone as they got out of his van.

Davis stayed quiet, mostly just following him, occasionally bumping into things because of the crack through his visor
((I tried, I don't know how to do cracks))

Davis stayed quiet, mostly just following him, occasionally bumping into things because of the crack through his visor((I tried, I don't know how to do cracks))

As Davis tried to walk in the door he crashed into the glass part of the spruce wood door. Ronin caught him before he fell on the doorstep. Ronin gave off a slight chuckle

"Kid I think you need to take that visor off, you can't even see in it"

"b-b-but"

"Davis, kid please there a huge crack right through your visor, I know you can't see in it" Ronin says in a soft tone to keep the shaky teen from panicking.

Davis starts panicking at his request
"B-b-b-b-but w-w-w-what i-i-i-i-if I-i-i h-h-h-hurt you, l-l-like with S-s-shizu"

"Kiddo you didn't mean that, you gave into pressure everyone does that, I did that so so many times and I regretted it a few of the times"

Ronin could see that the kid was physically panicking so he activated his quirk. His red eyes and white hair reappeared. He could hear Davis' heartbeat increasing rapidly then he realised he hadn't let go of Davis' hand so he gently dragged him into the house and sat him down onto the large corner couch.

((Credit to Damian_candle on twitter))

He sits down near him and lays his head on his leg. Davis goes into a full on panic. He layed down, curled up, Ronin took off his visor and he started letting out everything he had in him and cried. It didn't end. His telekinesis started going nuts. Davis covered his face with the hand Ronin wasn't holding and tried to stop his quirk using his other quirk but that only remind him of his dad and tears kept streaming down his pale tired face..

Ronin deactivated his quirk and was still holding his hand and didn't let go. Not once. Ronin gently stroked his hand slowly through Davis' hair trying calm the very shaky scared teen. Slowly Davis' breathing began to normalise. But still not once did Ronin stop gently stroking through Davis' black silky hair slowly or let go of his very very shaky hand. After a while Davis' telekinesis calmed down but.. Davis was still very shaky...

Ronin didn't know how to stop him from shaking so much but at least his breathing was somewhat back to normal.

Davis wasn't panicking anymore but tears was still streaming down his face

Davis wasn't panicking anymore but tears was still streaming down his face. And a lot more tears filled his dark blue, tired eyes.

Davis slightly sat up still had tears streaming down his pale, tired face. He clenched Ronins soft jumper and cried into it. Ronin held him in a hug position making sure he was okay and he didn't hurt his neck or anything. Davis soon fell fast asleep. Ronin didn't want Davis to hurt his neck in the position he was. He gently picked him up and laid him down on the sofa slowly making sure not to wake him. He walks over to a shelf with blankets on, takes one and puts it on Davis. As Ronin put the blanket on the shaky teen, he notices Davis was back to being curled up and he wasn't crying or panicking which was good. He was fast asleep. Guess he really does feel safe with Ronin around.