Chapter 30 Knows More Than He Lets On

(Trigger Warning: Swearing. Implied Self Harm.)
((A/N: if you don't know what a closed question is, it's basically just a question that is usually only answered with yes or no or a single word answer
For Example: Do you like your college?))

(((Also can I just say I FUCKING HATE THAT BLUE LINE under some words. I get that my sentences are not grammatically correct or whatever but if it was they'd talk so fucking posh and I can't even get rid of it unlike it's partner the red squiggly line)))

(Third person POV as always imagine this camera following Ronin though)

"Davis you here with me kid"

The smoke finally cleared, and there stood a teenager, with a ton of bandages wrapped everywhere. He stared at the ground near his shows not wanting to look at anyone and it seemed as though he had no intention of looking anyone in the eyes. This boy looked not bothered by people, he almost looked shy. His visors sat on his head. Why does he have so many bandages to begin with, they know the kid is traumatized but how much trauma can fit into this one kid. It's like he's hiding is emotions but what happened at this age, what is his age...?

*He looks like he did when he joined the Academy* Ronin thought to himself

"Davis I'm assuming you aren't gonna speak". Davis slowly nodded while avoiding eye contact.

"Alright well uhh do you remember me yet"

He slowly shook his head

"Okay well kiddo, my name is Ronin I'm a pro hero and a teacher at Monarch Academy, do you mind following me".

Ronin didn't wait for an answer he just started walking hoping Davis would follow, he looked behind him to see Davis was following him so he looked ahead and walked towards the school's gates. They walked back to cram classroom 1.

-when they got there-

"Can you take a seat in the front row for me, if you have a phone you can just play on it while I contact someone"

Davis just followed his instructions without a single word spoken. He sat down the chair nearest to the wall and leaned (why does that not look like a word..) his shoulder against it, he took his phone from his blue jacket pocket and played 'Temple Run' on it.

"Stay here for me okay Davis I will be right back im just next door"

Davis nodded not looking away from his phone

"Okay". Ronin left the class headed to Avians Class

-in Avians class where he's teaching-

+Knock knock+
"Seriously Ronin"

"Sorry. Hi class"

"Which student do you need this time"

"None actually I need to talk to you outside a few moments, is that okay Class"

"You totally steal 'Bird Jesus', 'Purple Vampire' "

"Alright- do you always come up with nicknames for teachers Kiyo"

"Not just teachers" Kiyo said with a smirk.

"Alright let's just talk outside I'll be right back class try not to fuck anything up while I'm talking to Ronin"