Chapter 35 Mr. Queen and Mr. Ramirez

(Trigger Warning: Swearing.)
Inside Dorm 3

One by one everyone woke up first Shino woke up then Shizu and Artemis woke up last. Flex noticed first even before Kat the note stuck to her head.

"There's a thing on your head with writing on"

"Oh massive headache shittt" Kat complained as she took the note off her head and gave it to Shino to read so she could adjust to the light.

"Wheres Davis-senpai" Shizu asked looking around

"What does it say and who's it from"

"It says "I've gone looking for someone don't come looking for me you won't find me. I'll be back i promise xx Davis-senpai ps I'm Sorry To Do This Again Ms Queen"

"Huh who's Ms Queen"

"That would be me. You're saying this idiot decided to disappear again"

"Looks like it. Are you okay Kat-senpai"

"I'm okay Rikku, That's all the note says Shino"

"That's it I'm afraid"

"Ronin is gonna kill me." Groaned Kat

"He's gonna kill us all. Kat we were all with him before he left, we're all dead"

"Avian seemed pretty pissed the first time so he's gonna be even more pissed at him today."

"Shit Your right Yuki, we're so fucked"

"Hey wait guys there's something on the back of this"

"What does it say?"

"It's pretty small but it says 'The first time I disappeared I had to pretend to be a 'villain' so Kreig would trust me and spill plans. That new villain is planning to bring back Metica and bring the city into chaos and terror. If I said anything they would have killed me, I'm sorry"

"Did he just say who I think he just said" Flex gulped

"Why would they want to bring back Metica"

"To fuck with the heroes heads especially Ronin and Davis"

"Why would they wanna fuck with Ronin"

"Ronin has a past with this guy that's clear, he knew one of Ronin's past mistakes"

+Knock Knock+

"Shit, act natural"

"Let's hope it isn't Ronin or Avian"

Clover opened the door "oh Hey Ronin, Avian.. and Kowalski..?"

"Hey Everyone sorry to disturb you but we're looking for some students" Kowalski stated.

"And I'm looking for Davis not related to what they're doing" Ronin said as the three teachers entered the dorm with Clover closing the door behind them.

"Who are you looking for Mr Principal"

"I'm actually looking for some of you. Can Yuki Flex Clover and Rikku come outside"

"Okayy" Yuki Flex Rikku and Clover leave the dorm waiting for Kowalski and wondering why they're needed.

"Who else are you looking for"

"I'm also looking for Kiyo Iris Alec and Jack any ideas where any of those people are?"

"All I can say is theyre dorms except I don't know their dorm numbers"

"Thank you anyway for the suggestion, Avian and I should get going now". Avian left with Kowalski and the three mentioned students to find the others they needed.