Chapter 29 The Plan

(credit to Møoñ in YT)
((Words: 2204))

"Hey kiddo Rain time to wake up we got work to do"

Rain wakes up first "what work" He yawns

"We gotta clear your name and give you a new temporary character, you know the disguise we talked about"

"Oh I forgot that was part of changing why it is so much work, yeah yeah I remember what we talked about more like argued but nevermind"

"Don't worry two pro heroes / teachers in Monarch are gonna protect you until they see what we see, Davis, come on kiddo time to get up" Ronin says loudly while peaking his head into Davis room.

"Oh you're already awake"

"Why do i have so many scars on my wrists"

"Normal him self harmed" Rain whispered to Ronin, Ronin gave him a slight nod back.

"Uhh I don't think I should tell you that kiddo"

"Oh well okay"

"Anyway you said we have work to do"

"Yeah for you were clearing your criminal record"

"We can try"

"And for him he needs to age up again but we need to wait until around 9.00"

"Why"

"So we know we don't use the potion too early otherwise he'll be stuck at one age and have to go through everything all over again"

"Including our fight...?"

"Yeah so it's better just wait until a certain time everyday."

"So we don't fuck it up cool I'll start breakfast"

"Uhh you sure"

"My sane side can cook my insane side cannot."

"And right now you're sane"

"Correct" Rain says before leaving to make some food.

"Davis can you change for me"

"The clothes i was wearing previously"

"If you don't mind. I'm pretty sure there are multiple copies of those clothes"

"Okay"

"Come down when you're ready okay"

Ronin then leaves to check if Rain burnt anything (he hasn't)
T.D changes into cleaner versions of the clothes he wore yesterday and went down to the kitchen/dining room for breakfast.

-tine skip brought to you by either writers block or tiredness yay after they eat breakfast-

--Also Rain wore a disguise that hides his cat features and washed his hair plus he's wearing new clothes, point being he doesn't look himself anymore and he's joining Ronin in his day (yes you read that correctly) Cram class--

-in the cram classroom 2-

"Okay Davis buddy I need you to sit at the front and play some games on my phone"

"Can I actually..?"

"Yeah of course" Ronin hands T.D his phone and Davis nervously reached his shaky hand out and took it, not grabbing it just supported the phone front underneath until Ronin let go.

*Again with the shaking kiddo.... God you're so fucked up*

"Alright Rain your gonna pretend to be one of the other new kids you need a name"