Chapter 52 Interrogation

(Trigger warning: Swearing)

As soon as Ronin drove off, the students started to make their way back to L.O.V.Es hideout.
As soon as the three of them got down the ladder they were dragged into the situation.

"Rip it off Colin, he's tied up!"

"He's gonna bite me!"

"He's fucking tied up!"

"What the fuck is going on" Kat asked interrupting the useless back and forth argument.

"One of us needs to rip off that tape, but somebody is afraid he'll bite" Kol said in response

"Can I do it, I wanna hurt this guy" Kat asked with great enthusiasm

"W-w-why"

"He's a bad guy duh, it's not everyday I get to interrogate someone like this"

"Go ahead" Kol said

Kat ripped off the tape incredibly fast

"Owwww"

"Omg it's that fucking voice again" Kat was holding back more laughter

"We don't plan on killing you but we need you to answer some questions." Kol said trying to ease him

"If you can do that without violence we will let you go" Flex held his fingers crossed behind his back, "I promise"

"Uhhh fine what do you want to know" The deep voiced man said.

"We can start off with a simple one. What's your name and quirk"

He hesitated for a moment, looked to Davis and gulped. "My n-name is Evan. My quirk is I can basically mess with memories by changing them, erasing them or locking them away"

"You changed memories of Shizu Rikku Clover and Artemis, all students that go to Monarch Academy, Didn't you?"

"That was an order I didn't want to mess with any teenagers memories"

"An order from who?"

"The Dark Wasp"

"Well he's dead now so can it be reversed?"

"Theres only two ways it's reversed"

"Tell us now!"

"With changed memories or erased memories yiu have to trigger the original memories by re-enactment"

Everyone in the room looked around to each other and back at Evan

"And the other way"

"After my death they'll probably return, but it's like 65% they won't come back"

"Re-enactment or a 35 % chance they come back on their own"

"W-w-w-we c-c-cant K-k-kol"

"We might have to Davis, not go through that whole day just the moments where we hurt them, right?"

"Correct, you do to hurt them the exact way you did the first time"

"Why do you keep glancing over at Davis? Are you afraid of him" Kat asked

"H-h-he just ripped someone in half with EASE!"

"it's how we killed Ellen for context" Kat explained

"How many people is that now 4 or 5" Kol asked trying to scare Evan more

"3 ripped in half 1 shot, I think. It's kinda becoming like his M.O" Kat calculated

"Are you fucking sure he won't kill me" Evan trembled in speech

"Are you fucking sure those are the only two ways to return our friends memories" Kol said using his fear against him."because currently Davis and Kat can rip a body in half so better tell us now"

"You've resorted to threats, seriously" Colin said

"Nonono I'm resorting to promises" Kol smirked

"Alright! Theres one more way"

"And that would be"

"I can go into their memories with another person who does stuff with memories and bring them back manually"

"Can they feel this"

"As long as they're asleep they should be fine"

"Who can do stuff with memories?" Colin asked

"Ana, Kane and Lynx I think" Flex said

"Ana's only works if the person is afraid of her, right Ana?"

"Y-yes" Anas sweet quiet lil voice spoke

"She looks adorable" Evan said clicking his tongue

"Lynx has memory manipulation" Flex said "I remember from something, it does what is called"

"And Kane?" Kol asked

"K-k-kanes is n-nightmare, h-he p-puts y-you in a n-nightmare s-s-state to use y-your m-memories a-against you, it o-only w-works w-when he's t-touching y-you" Davis explained

*Stuttering still but it's on less words.. thank god it's getting better* Kat thought to herself before speaking, "so who do we ask then who won't ask questions"

"Were gonna have to do Kane it looks like"

"Ask both Kane and Lynx, watch how their quirks work on an actual person then get their memories back"

"Evan, do they have to be asleep, or just unconscious" Kol inquired

"Either, as long as they don't wake up during the process"

"What happens if they wake up during it" Colin questioned

"Me and whoever helps me gets stuck in ther mind, and their memories are gone for good"

"Kat you're gonna have to knock them unconscious and make sure it lasts"

"Hell yeah!"

"Yet another plan....yay" Flex said is no enthusiasm

"You don't have to be here you know" Kol said

"D-d-does h-h-he c-c-come w-with u-us?"

"We can't trust him to stay here by himself, and I don't need anymore people knowing about our hideout"

"How about we ask Kane and Lynx to meet up with us somewhere so then we can escort him to that place" Colin suggested

"Seeeee this is why you're the smart one" Flex said joyfully.

"W-w-w-what time is i-i-i-i-it"

"It's currently the evening so one us are gonna need to sneak this guy into their dorms, like Kol said we don't trust him to be alone"

"W-w-w-what a-about R-r-rains s-secret identity"

"We could pretend that this guy is him"

"What was Rains undercover name again...?"

"Ethan Stone I think it was.."

"Such a cliche name" Evan pipes up

"You are in no place to talk, alright so who's dorm are hiding him in"

"My dorm is filled to the max" Kat said with her hands in the air backing away from the group

"Roxie will question everything and probably use her quirk for the truth" Flex pointed out to the group.

"My dorm-mates are already suspicious of me enough. Sorry" Colin said

"S-s-shino w-w-wouldnt question it.. m-maybe"

"What about Artemis"

"He's sweet, innocent and oblivious, Dorm 8 it is then"

They went back their dorms. They hid Evan in Davis' temporary room, Kol stayed over with him, sleeping in the floor of that room since Evan can't be trusted. Shino didn't want to know what they were doing so he didn't ask and Artemis was already sleep, luckily for them. Davis went back to the Bakery (it lives) to make sure no one broke in or anything and slept (well layed in bed not really sleeping) in his own bed for the first time in a long time. Ronin was also there already asleep.