Chapter 43 The Nightmares Begin

Although everyone had fallen asleep in Separate rooms, as soon as Ronin fell asleep they all snuck in to sleep together. Even Kol joined even though he says he doesn't care. Everyone was still asleep when Davis woke up from a nightmare. He woke up Ronin too by accident. Davis grabbed his notebook and pen and began to write.

"Is your hand always this shaky when you write Davis" Ronin asked in a concerned whisper.
Davis wrote something else underneath what he wrote first then showed it to Ronin for him to read.

'im sorry I woke you up. Nightmare.... But yeah.'

"Don't worry about waking me up kiddo, you're fine, as soon as Venus gives us the okay, I can help you regain your voice and control of the shaking" Ronin responded in a soft caring whisper.

Davis yawned, "just go back to sleep bud" they layed back down and Davis drifted back into sleep. Ronin took the notebook and pen from his hands and put it on the headboard shelf thing then fell back asleep himself.

-a few hours later-

Ronin woke up first but couldn't move until Davis woke up. Shino and Kol woke up next then Flex then lastly Artemis and Davis.

"Why are you all in here?" Ronin said still groggy from just waking up.

"Supporting a friend even though Kol won't admit it"

"That's nice of you all although you have school"

"Shit I forgot about that part" Flex grumbled, that earned a smile from Davis.

"Except for either Artemis or Shino not both. Plus Kol obviously"

Davis yawned. "So one of us is gonna stay with Davis and Kol?"

"Yes. Only one of you"

"Artemis what do you think?"

"I kinda miss walking around school. Cafeteria food has this special taste to it, so I'll go"

"Fucking freak"

"Oi! language half and half"

"You're a half and half too dumbass"

Davis and Flex laughed while Ronin rubbed the bridge of his nose. Flex's laugh could be heard, Davis' is quite the quiet one.

"Alright that's enough. Artemis go get ready, then you and I will go with Flex for him to get ready"

"How long are these bor-ring rules gonna stick around for"

"Until I get to kill that motherfucker, than we can go back to normal"

"You're a hero though, you can't kill"

"Nahh bitch is a super villain and a fucking pyscho. Kill that bitch Ronin" Shino said ruffling his bed hair to fix it. Artemis left to get changed into his uniform.

Davis grabbed the notebook and pen.
"Shino and Kol just call me if Davis panics agains. It's gonna happen a lot until these memories bury themselves"

"Of course we will" Shino said worryingly looking at Davis.

"And what if you're in the middle of a lesson" Kol asked

"If my son freaks out call me I will be here like that" He snapped his fingers.

Davis writes something down, looks at it then scribbles it out.

"You okay Bud"

Davis nodded while yawning
"Did you actually go back to sleep after you woke up"

Davis shrugged his shoulders
"Oh kiddo, what am I gonna do with you"