Chapter 77 The Flaming Incident

"Am I having a stroke?"

"What??" Kowalski was confused. He couldn't smell anything. Even though he was a penguin.

"You're not having a stroke, I smell it too" Moodswing said.

"Everyone Out!" Ronin instructed.

Everyone started rushing out the door. Iris went small to try get out the window, he almost got stepped so idiotically he went back into the room and tried to find an open window except the window Kreig was spying through, didn't actually open.

Artemis tried to use the shadows to get out but just as he activated his quirk and got one leg into the shadows, it closed. He was stuck.

Willow heard the banging on the door that Davis was doing. As the fire got closer, Stump made a force field of his branches around her, to protect her from all the smoke.( Like how Groot dies in Guardians Of The Galaxy 1)

Davis was banging on the door, trying to get out as the fire inched closer. But he assumed no one could hear it over the clammers of the students trying to leave the building and the teachers shouting over it, trying to get everyone out safely. He tried to use his telekinesis to jammy the door open but to no avail. The fire came through the back window of the closet. It was slightly open and wasn't going to open anymore but it was too small to fit a 6 foot 4 guy. He tried to make a force field for himself but he couldn't concentrate enough with him coughing a lot with breathing in a shit load of smoke.

Nearly everyone got out.
Artemis Davis Iris and Willow were all still stuck inside. But the staff hadn't noticed yet. The staff were concentrated on doing the registers to make sure everyone was there. They're about to realise.

Moodswing went through the entire list of people to realise three people were missing.

(they don't actually know that Davis is there)

The two idiots had already skedaddled and Kreig was already away from the school hiding on the roof of a dorm.

"We're missing three students"

"Names?" Kowalski asked "and keep you're voice down, we don't want to alert the other students"

"Iris, Willow and Artemis"

Ronin looked around to realise Davis wasn't anywhere to be seen either, *and Davis... Fuck*

"Ronin don't you dare even think about it?!!"
Venus called the fire fighters. And told them the entirety was Monarch was engulfed in flames, people were still stuck inside and to fucking hurry. Hurry they did.

"Fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck" Ronin ran back into the school and back into the hall which by now was completely engulfed in flames and smoke. It was pretty much impossible to see, Ronin tried to stay as low to the ground as he could but there was no point to it, the smoke was everywhere, every exit and window were covered in flames and smoke.

Iris had returned to normal size, he had taken his jumper off and tied it around his face to use as a mask. Ronin spotted blue in the far corner where the window was.

"Get small, and get into my pocket" Rocket instructed. Without hesitation or argument Iris filled instruction, he got small again and jumped into Ronins pocket.

In the corner of his eye he saw Artemis struggling to get his foot out of the shadow that had closed in on him. Ronin ran over to him

"I'm stuck.."

"I know I know". Ronin took the sash from around Artemis' waist and tied it around Arti's mouth and nose to protect him. He got out his phone and turned on the flashlight to create a shadow. And it barely worked but Arti was able to get out.