Chapter 24 A Potion or A Quirk?

.
.
.
.
.
.

Kat and Yuki were shocked.
"Ronin!"

"Yes Yuki?!"

"Davis just said something concerning to say the least, You're his dad. Come here"

Ronin walks up to the girls "hey baby boy you okay come on your okay" Ronin cradles him until he stopped crying, he fell asleep. He stopped crying rather quickly...

"Okay you two what did he say that was concerning"

Kowalski and Avian walk up the girls and stand next to Ronin.

"I'm sorry Papa please don't hit me"

"Did you meet Davis' dad Kat..?"

"He kidnapped me and broke into my house"

"...wait really"

"Yeah he broke into your dorm and stole shit from Davis then later kidnapped and tortured him"

"He also killed Davis' mother and Database"

"So where is he now" Kowalski feared the answer knowing Davis was his son

"Ripped in half buried underground"

"But only telekinesis could rip someone in half... Oh I get it nevermind"

"Say it just in case Kat"

"Davis killed him"

"That complicates things"

"Why would that complicate things, it was nearly a year ago, I'm proud of him for it, if he didn't do I would have"

"Ronin you dont get it. Murder is illegal for everyone and it's worse since hes being a illegal vigilante."

"He works for me Kowalski, how is it illegal, how? He killed Angelo and lots of police officers now that he's dead the city is actually safer"

"Murder. Ronin, He killed someone for god's sake, also Metica was a supervillain, everyone was after him but he always left a paper thin trail"

"So? So have I, So has Kol, so has Metica so has a lot of people who aren't villains, so did Angelo, So has certain students in your academy, you probably also have at one point"

"I think we need to take this chat to my office which you smashed"

"Ronin, go easy, your still holding a child"

"Avian Take him bring the students to your class instead"

"Alright" Avian takes Davis from Ronin and leads Kat and Yuki to his class

"Call me if he cries or stutters papa again okay"

"Of course"

Kowalski took Ronin to his office and continued their discussion which was quickly turning into an argument. Leander followed a little far behind.

Davis was pretending to sleep, this bean has his quirks but doesn't know how to use them also his insomnia, still a thing ((his eyes are now open))

"Uhh Hello everyone who is already here, your very early"

Kat and Yuki went to their seats

He got an abundance of 'hellos' and 'Hi bird jesus'

"Since basically everyone is here today's lesson is a little different, if you know how to entertain a baby, HELP ME"

"Who's the baby Avian he looks nothing like you"

"He's not mine, he's still Ronins son"

"wait wait wait wait thats DAVIS!"